+ Reply to Thread
Page 450 of 527 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450 451 452 460 500 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 5268

Thread: What is EA and How to use it?

Banned Saimun Ahamed is an unknown quantity at this point Saimun Ahamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Brother EA mean Expert advisers.We also say it robot.If you want you can use the EA for your trading.EA can take trade for you.But i think EA trading is no the right way for get success in Forex market place.Thanks brother for share your post.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member regy is an unknown quantity at this point regy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yusmandono View Post
    ea does it and how to use it??
    I also do not really understand and know what it ea ..
    come listen to the opinions and explanations of the above master trader
    may someday be useful for me ..
    EA is a software that we can use to trade with automatically, its mean we dont need to make open position manually again, the robot will make analysis and make open position and close it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yusmandono is an unknown quantity at this point yusmandono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ea does it and how to use it??
    I also do not really understand and know what it ea ..
    come listen to the opinions and explanations of the above master trader
    may someday be useful for me ..

Senior Member emo is an unknown quantity at this point emo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had read about this Alrobort before but I think that automated trading can not be successful always better to manual trading and rely on the analysis of the profile of

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chelsea419 View Post
    ea are expert advisors or robots that do automatic trades on behalf of a trader without his or her presence. they are usually programmed by experts in forex trading field. but i personally use manual trading for my trades
    sometimes sometimes in trading robot is that it can reach a lot of money if it depends on how successful the trading robots are programmed so that if there is a newness that changes the robot market movements can not avoid losses even I like to use a strategy that I won at least I am less and avoid risk

Senior Member putrioktarika is an unknown quantity at this point putrioktarika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that forex id the good job in the world.. typically the EA can be described as course who inevitably can typically the fx trading suitable for you. EA are pre scrawled mql programs that are developed to automate trading by forex experts

Junior Member egy100100 is an unknown quantity at this point egy100100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yah it is software which trade automatically

Banned chelsea419 is an unknown quantity at this point chelsea419's Avatar
    Thanks
    ea are expert advisors or robots that do automatic trades on behalf of a trader without his or her presence. they are usually programmed by experts in forex trading field. but i personally use manual trading for my trades

Banned khoroto2013 is an unknown quantity at this point khoroto2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    to see me as something I do not like this is to use a consultant because it is reliable and it is a robot programmed

Senior Member DAVID RICHARD is an unknown quantity at this point DAVID RICHARD's Avatar
    Thanks
    EA are pre scrawled mql programs that are developed to automate trading by forex experts unremarkably and they are willful to forbear abstraction traders pass on market see and trading and increment profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 450 of 527 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450 451 452 460 500 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)