+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 527 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: What is EA and How to use it?

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA are pre published mql applications that are designed to improve trading by forex trading professionals usually and they are designed to not waste time traders spend on market observe and dealing and improve profitability and What I know about EA is a forex robot can automatically perform trades automatically without us monitor. So I guess the use of the EA is to assist all traders with large capital, because EA typically uses shall have a minimum deposit of $ 1000, so far I've never tried it on a demo account though, because I have absolutely no interest in this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think expert advisers or robots square measure automatic trading supported predefined values . a number of them square measure free whereas some square measure sold-out at a premium . and most of them square measure run on a vps server so they'll be used around the clock . its straightforward to use however minor tweaking is needed to suit the market conditions .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expert advisors or robots are automatic trading based on predefined values. some of them are free while some are sold at a premium. And most of them are run on a vps server so that they can be used round the clock. its easy to use but minor tweaking is required to suit the market conditions. and EA is an abbreviation for Expert Advisor in forex trading.. When you download it, you should close your broker's terminal to place it in the following folder.. You place it in "My Computer>Program Files>Your Broker's Folder>Experts".. Then you run your broker's terminal.. Let it load, then go to Navigation, and click on Experts, you should find it in this folder.. If not, you made something wrong, follow the steps closely.. But as an experienced trader, I do not recommend using EA for your trading, learn forex well, and trade manually.. As the advantage of EA is that it does not trade with emotion and execute position as soon as the rules are met, and it will trade while you are sleeping, 24/5, in ranging market, it is going to make you lose money..

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Professional experts or even programs are generally computerized investing based on predefined beliefs. a number of them are generally totally free although some people might can be purchased at a quality. As well as many of them are generally are powered by some sort of vps server to enable them to provide at any hour. the simple to operate nevertheless minimal tweaking is necessary to match this market problems.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main EA ka use karna Trader kay liay loss ka reason bnay ga is laiy Trader ko Forex Trading main EA robots ka use nhy karna hay aor Trader Forex Trading main thek own experience sy Trading kara karay aor Forex Trading sy thek profit gain karay

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA is a trading robot, where we can trade without having to face the continuous computer so we would not miss the new signals appear, but the robot will not be able to change its strategy based on the state of the market, because we have set EA based on our desires through analysis market at that time, if you want to trade with EA then you need to test the demo. It is a tack of codes which give area deals or imminent the deals according to the satisfaction of conditions which is coded in them. There are umpteen EA's forthcoming in the mart in discharge of costs, but you must take the right ones that is worthy for your music.

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ea is one type of the rebot if you are see the ea then you are not the good trader ea are the not the well for the trader they are ot the bets to get the trades if youare want to get the some money then you are noy the need to us ethe ea that i sthe all the automatic piot sytem that i sthe one of the failure of the trading that never use as the good if you are loving the forex then working hard manully. forex trading maket auto trade waleey software bhee hamen offer kar rahee hey jis men traders kee trdaing khud bakhud hotee rehtee hey . aor is trading market sey is tarha trder ko khud trading naheen karnee parete hey . lekin mujhey bhee is tarhea kee trading napasand hey .

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA forex traeding me robot ko kehte hain jo ke ek programmed software hota haii, yeh automatically trade ke liye istimaal kia jata hai. yeh ek expert kism ka software hote hai jo automatically trade krne me madad deta hai. meri nazar me manual trade hi sub se best hai. kyn ke is me insan khud se sekhta hai. Dear, EA means expert adviser .Expert adviser is a tool which will give us the signal and trading technique using some automatic system .it's actually a robot or computer program .EA can give us some guess movement ..i personally not love to use EA ..manual trading with experience is the real way to trade

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    be the actual traders at any time man. You consistent with the strategy. you're new in market and don't have a robust strategy then you cannot do trading along with EAs. integrated as coding in the robot. they're software which are programmed consistent with a technique and do trading automatically EA is expert advisor or robot to trade automatically, i'm using robot and i really happy to make profit when i use robot. I dream in forex is can make money without work hard anymore, because the robot which trade for me

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well as per my knowledge EA is usually a robot which usually routinely trading. Its based on the strategy which is fixed in it. It is automatic set the orders and make money. Most of peoples using this for better earning if they dont know about trading. basically aik robot hai jo automatically trade krta hai,or average positive ka daita hai but i think sirf robot p depend nai krna chahiye balkay learning or experience p kaam krna chahiye,main b personally apnay analysis p hi trade lagati ho,but i think in future main robot p kaam karooo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 527 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)