+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 527 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 5268

Thread: What is EA and How to use it?

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think expert advisors or robots are automatic trading based on predefined values. some of them are free while some are sold at a premium. And most of them are run on a vps server so that they can be used round the clock. its easy to use but minor tweaking is required to suit the market conditions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member chdani is on a distinguished road chdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mai Ea se hum ko help leny k lie hota he jo logo ko forex ni athi he wo forex mai robot se help lety he aur yai ik auto system hnota he jo humre trade ko khud he open close tp sl set krta he hum ko is mai tradxe ni krni hoti but yai risky b he aur yai mt4 mai install hota he.......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned xito is an unknown quantity at this point xito's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well certainly my dear, with me I’d like to believe that I do not like using expert advisor because it's unreliable and it is a robot programmed so if there's a newness that changes the motion of the robot market can not avoid the loss I like even used a strategy that I win at least I am less and avoid the risk.
    Last edited by xito; 2016-01-26 at 07:38 PM.

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe EA is a software that we can use for automatic trading. It means, we dont need to trade manually anymore, the EA which will open and close our position. We can make profit without working hard anymore.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes absolutely my dear I definitely do believe that EA like automated trading..you need to understand about it, if not then you will not earn profits. My friend shared me some good EA but it only earns low profits, I use it to rent a VPS

Senior Member mikum is an unknown quantity at this point mikum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had been also experienced by having an EA that lead to destruction of my capital stability. The majority of of the actual EA trade along with technical analysis ad these people by no means adhere to fundamental reason. I such as to trade manually and exactly in which I can fulfill my learning also.

Senior Member bejol is an unknown quantity at this point bejol's Avatar
    Thanks
    EA full suggests that is actually expert advisor. That are not absolutely personal dependent and constantly attempts to shortcut method these people make use of EA, It is a robot such as a plan which could open and shut trade immediately. Actually whenever u tend to be not on on-line it really works. GOOD luck...

Member aliya sharma is an unknown quantity at this point aliya sharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is an trading robots there are many traders who use EA and take a lot of profit from Robots we can also can do trading with the help of robots if we have a large capital in our trading account and if we have good experience of Forex business then we can take a good number of pips from Forex.

Banned candlestiker is an unknown quantity at this point candlestiker's Avatar
    Thanks
    EA is actually expert adviser. Its automatic system. U can call itt a robot it may trade with regard to u. A few time robot assist u a lot however i trade personally.
    I such as to trade upabout my personal.

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We use EA for automated trading. EA is a software , and we need to attach it to our trading chart only, then the EA will works for us. It will trade for us. Many EA run on VPS, because it can't works, if it is not connected to internet. So we use EA for automated trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 527 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)