+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: difference between mt4 and mt5?

Senior Member manap is an unknown quantity at this point manap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still now to trading ans still do not have much understanding in the world of trading in instaforex also still very newbie. i want to know that the different between mt4 to mt5 platform please help me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned onlinenadiairshad is an unknown quantity at this point onlinenadiairshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opnion mt4 is very good and fast but mt5 is very complicated i use mt4 because it's reliable and profitable for me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mamun9t8 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun9t8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know is mt4 is more easy to use than mt5. Mt5 is a complicated trader since we are never used that before. Then in mt4, you can know all the shortcuts and do trades easily. Thanks
    need bonus, need money Indian forum my way for invest

Banned mohammed_1980 is on a distinguished road mohammed_1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree with you my friend because in the meta trader5 also lot of prohibited rule embedded

like hedging are not allowed and also
    maximum leverage that can be used to trade just 1;10. i think

mt4 is the best plateform for trading

Senior Member arsi709 is on a distinguished road arsi709's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Assalam-e-alaikum mera khayal say Meta Trading 4 Zada easy hai meta trading 5 say mt5 Bohot he hard hai mt4 say demo account ya live account ho us mai zada easy hai wo samaj mai bhi easy ajata hai or bohot log mt4 he Use karta hai ........

Senior Member ding is an unknown quantity at this point ding's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi in mai faraq nahe hai ye sab forex mai trading karnay k platform hain un mai broker trader kay accounts ko login karta hay aur un ka paisa market mai sey trading k liay laga dia jata hai bas meta trade 4 kuch purana trading platform hai aur meta trade 5 new hai

Banned uchenna is on a distinguished road uchenna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not used mt5 before, all my tradings have been with mt4 , but traders say mt5 has more functions than mt4 , but from their comments too, they say mt4 is easier to use and understand hence am stock with the one i know much about

Senior Member cutex is on a distinguished road cutex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother jaha tk ma janta hu. Wo ye ha ky MT4 old trading platform ha. and
    MT5 is new platform for trading.

Senior Member blueman768 is an unknown quantity at this point blueman768's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 and MT5 different software. Every new and small investor like MT4 platform. More experience and big investor like MT5 platform. But popular is MT4 platform.

Senior Member somakon is an unknown quantity at this point somakon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a new user and i am also using the mt 4 and i have not information about mt 5.if any person using the mt 5 then pleas tell me about mt 5 functions and difference between mt 4 and mt 5.pleas tell me soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open