+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast

Thread: difference between mt4 and mt5?

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    i agree with you my friend because in the meta trader5 also lot of prohibited rule embedded,like hedging are not allowed and also
    maximum leverage that can be used to trade just 1;10. i think mt4 is the best plateform for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Morshedul View Post
    The only difference i know is mt4 is more easy to use than mt5. Mt5 is a complicated trader since we are never used that before. Then in mt4, you can know all the shortcuts and do trades easily. That is the difference i have found and i dont know any other technical differences. So i prefer to use mt4.
    yes .. pack as well so that complicates MT5 for some traders are trading at times.
    I use MT4 MT4 was also still use because its use is very simple

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member DrJoe is on a distinguished road DrJoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi, i want to know what are the benefits for us if we use mt5 than mt4.please share and give all the advantages in using mt5.please share
    certainly in terms of appearance is also different, sir, but it also has many updates from the softwear that is in the Meta Trader 5,
    so should we start to learn to use Meta Trader 5 from now, this difference in Meta Trader 5 position only if we go to eat the same pair will be one

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only difference i know is mt4 is more easy to use than mt5. Mt5 is a complicated trader since we are never used that before. Then in mt4, you can know all the shortcuts and do trades easily. That is the difference i have found and i dont know any other technical differences. So i prefer to use mt4.

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi zaida difference nhi ha lakin MT5 latest ha just with few additional featuers. Lkain zaida MT4 hee use hoo rha ha
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mr actual difference between MT4 and MT5 only slightly,
    in MT4 if we open a position at the same price will be formed if the price line in the same pair, but if the MT5 it will merge into one if the same pair,
    so that I know
    Thank you

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aptx4869 View Post
    i have same opinion, a lot of trader still using mt4 for their primary platform. The still not try mt5. So, they can make an opinion that mt4 is better than mt5.
    I try mt5 for a week, and i love it. It has great feature than mt4. the instant executions is better than mt4. It will make an advantage for many scalper like me.
    Just one question. what broker site do you use mt5? and did you use real account or just demo account? Many like to use mt4 simply because they have real account with real funds in their mt4. So what the use of having mt5 if you already have mt4 to trade into?
    That's why many still prefer to use mt4 and not mt5.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I resally did not use the mt5 platform so I can not say what is the difference bertween them. BUt I can say you that mt4 is more user friendlt that mt5 and I was able to use the service of mt4 within a few days.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before when I'm checking mt5 I only manage to open demo account as real account is not yet fully operation. So I stick to mt4 until now. I don't think theirs really something in mt5 that I can say is really important or needed. I think its better we use platform that we are comfortable using like mt4 instead of using mt5 as we need to familiarize our self in here again if we change from mt4 to mt5.

Senior Member fanesa G is on a distinguished road fanesa G's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoSho View Post
    tell now i have not seen advantages in meta trader 5 more than that of meta trader 4 only meta trader 5 has much better appearance than that of the meta trader 4
    I aggree with you my friend, because in the metatrader 5 also alot of prohibited rule embedded, like hedging are not allowed and also maximum leverage thats can be used to trade is just 1:10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open