+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread: can we open a pending order after market closed?

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI
    if you are trading on a demo account.it is possible to open pending orders and even orders and even orders for instant execution. however if you are doing
    live trading or trading on the contest server, then it is impossible to open a pending order, or any other of that sort,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi, i want to know that can we open a pending account in mt4 after the market closed.if yes,please tell how?
    kafi acha thread hai hum jo hai woh apni postion open nhi karah sakta hain jab market close hojaya tu kion kay postion jo hai market kay timing pay he chalti hai is waja say yah open nhi ho ge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    i think if you are trading on demo account it is possible to open pending orders and even order for instant execution . however if you are doing live trading
    or trading on the contest server then it is impossible to open a pending order or any other of the sort.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    no you cant do it but dont risk by letting your order opened when market is closed , try to close it before market closed cause you can't know may be changes happened strongley and make you lose your account then you will can't be able to close it
    if you still can offset capital security of trade we do not have the cap is also not a problem sir ..
    it all depends on resiliency capital .. and money management course

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know exactly. Is this allowed or not. But I see that if the suspension is set up to do the day after the opening of the market could accept it and comment .. but if it was before the opening of the market does not accept it. In the waiting for a response but experts Evedona also

Junior Member rbs is an unknown quantity at this point rbs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    No! mt4 do not allow us to open pending order when market is closed, when i trying to save the order it denied with the message market is closed, even there is no way to alter the previous orders.
    Yes you are right. Once market is closed, we can only open MT4 terminal but we cannot open any position at all. We also cannot modify and cancel any existing orders. We have to wait for market to open on Monday before we can perform any transaction on MT4 terminal.

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no. you never can open a trade when market is closed. you just open trades when market is open. if you try this you will get ansewer in deny
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, could not master, if the market is closed you can only login in MT4 or MT5 alone but we can not see the movement of the market,
    so we have a pending order,
    we can close it if the market is open Monday morning
    if you already know Sir?
    Thank you good luck

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Of course you can open it. You can't edit it but you can open it. theirs a difference between opening and editing. Right now I open it and I edit it and when I make changes and execute it its say market is close. So in short I can open it but I can't edit it.
    If you say you can't open it then that means its totally disabled.
    No! mt4 do not allow us to open pending order when market is closed, when i trying to save the order it denied with the message market is closed, even there is no way to alter the previous orders.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never done it, but if we want to know whether it can be done or not, then we should immediately wrote to try it on our trading platform so that we know with certainty whether it can or not ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open