+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: can we open a pending order after market closed?

Senior Member luckybegum001 is on a distinguished road luckybegum001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that when ever market get closed than no software or platform do not work ,i simple that you can not closed your pending order ,i have not try this before so i think that it is no.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sweety sania is an unknown quantity at this point sweety sania's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried to open a pending order at market hours but mt could not send it and message popped that market is closed, similarly we are not allowed to modify any order in off hours.
    we can not open any pending order when forex market is close

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no aysa posibale nahi ha jab market close ho jayti ha to to us ka bad kuch nahi hota na to koi panding
    order close hota ha aur na he koi order lagta ha market close ka doran kuch nahi hota.

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    in fact not, as a result of the server is closed too in that case trader will not place the pending order, however if you set the pending order until the market is closed, you are able to make it, and it indicates that you may only trade with gap strategies

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes ager market close honey wali hai tou app apni pending order pick kr saktey ho eis tarah b possible
    hai lahazah app ko market close honey sey kuch second pehley apna pending order pick kr laina chahiye

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've put a pending order when the market is closed on weekends. but when I checked it on Monday morning, I found the price movement which is just past the point of pending orders. I do not understand and I've run it on a demo account .. please enlightenment ..

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is not possible when the marked closed pending order may be opened. I think but we could open a new
    position when the market closed although using a demo account or contest please. Pending order option is very good.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i tried it several times but could not execute a pending order.again i also tried to modify my order and also could not.i think this is not permitted in real account.but in my opinion this facility should be given to the traders during off period.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tried to open a pending order at market hours but mt could not send it and message popped that market is closed, similarly we are not allowed to modify any order in off hours. But I'm also not sure, we could open a new position (pending or instant) when the market closed (weekends), although using a demo account or contest.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    market close ma maya na pending order ko close karne ki kusesh ki ha but market close ma order
    pending order close nahi huwa. market jab close hoti ha na to order lose hota ha aur na he lagta
    ha kuch kam nahi karta.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open