+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: can we open a pending order after market closed?

Member wajid4x is an unknown quantity at this point wajid4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market k close honay k bad hume pending order nahi open kar sakty han hume chahye ye hota hai k hum sub say pehlay mt4 ka use janay k wo kesayuse hota hai us k bad me he hum koi aur kam kare k humara yaha pay kuch behter mill pae aur kam b ho sake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is quite impossible that a Forex trader can open any form of trades in the Forex Markets when the Market is closed. The main thing in Forex is that when Market closes, We cannot do anything till it opens again.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have expereinced so many times in mt4 when the market is closed its not possible to open pending order but at a webtrader plateform i have been succeeded in opening a pending order which was instanly executed right after the market opened.i think in metatrader its not possible.someone tell me if i am mistaken.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    mery khiyal se ye possible nahi ha , kuke agar tu forex market open ha tu koi bhi order open ya close kia ja sakta ha , likin close market mi ye namumkin ha , ap ko forex market ke open hony ka intezar karna pary ga agar ap koi order open ya close karna chahty hien.

Senior Member fxaddictor is an unknown quantity at this point fxaddictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No way no body can do it, I have seen some gaps in market because when market is excepting some strong impact release after market close then they set limit orders and they execute when market opens others there are no broker currently that let you trade offline.

Banned amine27482 is an unknown quantity at this point amine27482's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear brothers ;
    Grateful for this valuable information excellent and I hope that the benefit to everyone.
    Good luck to all, God willing.

Senior Member kpkmdn is an unknown quantity at this point kpkmdn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No we cannot open pending orders after market closed because if the market closed then we cannot do any action with our account.After opening we can easily do trading and also open pending orders.

Member Bethirani is on a distinguished road Bethirani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apni parben na ata korte karon market close hoye gele ata korar ar kono process thake na karon ai market apnar ba amar esse moto chole na broker house er kisu niyom royese ja tara mantain kore chole bolei market tader support kore.

Banned eltayebforex is an unknown quantity at this point eltayebforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    My friend Lists I can tell you that he was not suited to the giving is hanging at close to the market where these methods are considered for the company of the stuff which calls for fraud and non-compliance with the laws of transactions which are opened by the client in the trading of foreign currencies

Member brimoel is on a distinguished road brimoel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my dear friend, I think forex market behave same as that and when market is closed , then we cannot open or closed any pending orders. and ,the server will not accpet any order,until the market opens there.You can only check your accounts or analysis the chart to log into the market. good luck man!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open