+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast

Thread: PAMM advantages

Member rana100 is an unknown quantity at this point rana100's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear its all depend on your selection if you select a good pamm trader than you can get a lot and if you select a trader who cannot make profit that means you have to bear losses and some time you may not get your money back so its adviced always to select carefully and for that you must check the trading history and perfomance of the trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Md. moshin(opu) is an unknown quantity at this point Md. moshin(opu)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    PAMM (Percentage Allocation Management Module) Trader investors can accept a number from the investment. PAMM tradres can select any number of investors. Profit / loss ratio, divide the investment made​​. PAMM an account of all funds deposited in the trading account. Handles will not need to separately account. Experience in business for a number of inexperienced investors can trade. Keep in mind that it is still risky because there is any number of novice traders as well. I never thought you only get to invest for profit. You will encounter a loss. PAMM traders do not share it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Pamm account use krney k bohat zayada advantages hain pamm account use krney sey
    app ko single account ki nisbat zayada profit hai our loss kum hai ager loss hota hai tou
    ye pamm account k all members pr divide hota hai our profit b all members p divide hota
    hai pamm mein app ka account jaldi wash nahi hota keun k capital kafi back up pra hota

Senior Member barikahalah is an unknown quantity at this point barikahalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Reports (percentage percentage managing module) enter several business trades. Buyers can offer several select trades bank account. Profit/loss of balance in research opportunities drop a number of and some of their cash won't be competent to, so that you can constantly meticulously determined as well as recommended through the productivity as well as cross.

Banned erespe is on a distinguished road erespe's Avatar
    A place that unites the two continents and separating of two oceans
    Thanks
    I still do not understand very well with a PAMM accounts, especially after the introduction of forex copy, whether PAMM accounts better than forex copy? There is still a consideration for me to choose one of the nicest.

Member xtragent is an unknown quantity at this point xtragent's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your Dear all depend on your selection if you select a dealer PAMM good that you can get a lot and if you select a dealer who can not get benefits that means you have to bear the losses and at some point you can not get your money back so its always adviced to carefully select and for that you must check the history of operations and performance of the trader.

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxpips View Post
    PAMM (Percentage Allocation Management Module)
    1. Investors can have their funds traded in other traders account.
    2. Funds cannot be withdrawn by the trader. Only investor can withdraw.
    3. All funds are in the control of the investor.
    4. Profit sharing between trader and investor ( this is set by the trader)

The disadvantage I see is that once trade is opened investor can't do anything about it. So select your PAMM trader with care. Some traders with small accounts are also pretty good.
    I think number 1-3 it does no problem for investors, but number 4 was whether investors could not specify the amount. If the Division of profit is greater investor I think fairly, but if trader have profit larger, that are many traders do not like its.

And the risk of loss should also note, lest we lose money because we wrongly choose which is good.

Banned fzm is an unknown quantity at this point fzm's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are some smart pamm trader who can help other newbie or who has no time to trade So that they are benifited by investment and getting profit from the pamm trader. This is the real advantage of the pamm trading.

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've often used Pamm consideration with the guarantee of a higher but until now I only get an consultation just so I would be able to get a lot of frauds in record.thnaks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

hina.rubani (2013-02-27)

Senior Member Tsaqif is on a distinguished road Tsaqif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by liam1 View Post
    how does really pamm investment really works? what are the good benefits that can give to every trader.
    I've often used Pamm account with the promise of a high but until now I only get an appointment just so I would be able to get a lot of scams in history that I know
    so now I just traded in my own way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast