Page 838 of 845 FirstFirst ... 338 738 788 828 836 837 838 839 840 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,380 of 8441

Thread: What leverage you use?

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i want to ask that what leverage you use most oftenly?please share your opinion.
    I use the leverage of 1:1000. due to the use of high leverage we can open a lot more, than it should. It can also be beneficial to us and hurt us.
    depending on the strategy we use, if we use a strategy that requires a lot of orders like martingale system, then we need a high leverage, but this is risky.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do the same, I also use the maximum leverage 1:1000 offered by my broker InstaForex because with more leverage I feel very safe from margin call. But I always use small lots because with high leverage big lot is a killer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai bohot zeberdesst leverage hey, mein 1:500 use kerta hun lekin aap broker bohot ziaada leverage detay hien, her forex trader ko facilitate kernay k liye, aaj kal 1:1000 bhi aa gayee hey, mein jeld hi wohi use keroon ga

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually choose to use a leverage of 1:500. for me it is the best leverage to trade on. i can control my open trade with this leverage. but for a newbie, use 1:200. happy trading

Member kanwaljit is on a distinguished road kanwaljit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi,i want to ask that what leverage you use most oftenly?please share your opinion.
    i prefer 1:100 at all times no matter what my account size is, it helps me keep track of the lot size i am opening in respect to the account balance i have and the effects of my trades on the account and the profit factor

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade using the MT4 platform nad i always use leverage of 1:200. I feel that the leverage is appropriate with capital that I have.where I can trade in larger quantities with relatively small capital....

Banned mind4sale is on a distinguished road mind4sale's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am using 1:1000 leverage for trade because my account size is too small so i use high leverage for deal huge amount of money. but i never open a trade more than $0.10 and i use support and resistance level as a stop loss point.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what leverage you use?
    I am using the leverage of 1:1000 because the highest the leverage is the highest chances of wining or making more profit from the market, this is only according to my point of view and thinking everyone has his own point of view and thinking.

Member muhammadfarooq is on a distinguished road muhammadfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is the most important factor of the forex trading business so choose the leverage with your experience and trading knowledge with best one but for me i use the low leverage to act upon the money management rules.

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jai View Post
    Leverage depend on your trading style. I use several leverage. Some time i use 1:500, Some time i use 1:1000.
    It depend how you trade. I think big leverage is risky for balance. When you confident you can use 1:1000 leverage.
    using leverage don't depend on our confident, but on our understanding about the pros and cons about the leverage. with good understanding we can dig the advantages even more and avoid the flaws significantly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 838 of 845 FirstFirst ... 338 738 788 828 836 837 838 839 840 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)