+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 845 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 332 382 782 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 8441

Thread: What leverage you use?

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji kafi tarah ke leverage hain jiska hum istemaal kar sakte hain bade leverage expert hi use kare aur beginner hamesha hi 1:100 se jayda leverage ka istemaal na kare unke liye jayda dangerous hoga bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned koruptor is an unknown quantity at this point koruptor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by executor View Post
    I use 1:1000 leverage
    sometimes i trade scalping so i need higher leverage for this
    but i use good money management plan to protect my account.
    1 : 1000 leverage is actually very useful during the tendancy. I also make use of this leverage withinside Instaforex. 1 : 1000 leverage is actually also very ideal for scalping. However I also have accounts 1 : 200, and 1 : four hundred, that I make use of in order to be able for you to help trade withinside a lengthy Time Body.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member payung is an unknown quantity at this point payung's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    i use the leverage 1:600 I think it's good but I can not recommend what you should use you because it's about how we had money and your method of trading and profit you combient you want and how you can resist if you lose
    i have never noticed the actual 1 : 600 leverage upabout any kind of brokers and the actual leverage Isn't important in order to be able for you to help me personally as a result of i alwys selected the actual higher leverage and maximize the actual risk from the lot size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    There are many Leverages to use in Forex trading business. The best thing is for a Forex trader to use a low Leverage of they are Newbie traders. Expert traders actually can use any leverage.
    bhaiya ji theek kaha hain apne low leverage ka istemaal karna hi trader ke liye acha hota hain kyunki agar leverage high hain to usmein dikkat jayda hota hain bada lot size open mein hum bada nuksan kar sakte hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many Leverages to use in Forex trading business. The best thing is for a Forex trader to use a low Leverage of they are Newbie traders. Expert traders actually can use any leverage.
    Patience is Key.

Member usama mirza is an unknown quantity at this point usama mirza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many leverages in forex trading wich people use to earn their money by trading such as 1:500 , 1:600 etc. but i use leverage of 1:1000 to make my trades and earn profit

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

forex trading boaht sari leverages hain apri jo kay log trading main acha khaasa profit kmany k liye istemaal kar rahy hain trading kay zariye.lekin main 1:1000 ka leverage use karta hun

Senior Member quite is an unknown quantity at this point quite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex main leverage kjo usd kerta hon woh hai jsi main apko utni everage rakhni chahiye jo keh apko loss na dey aur apko is main profti mil jayte.

Senior Member kpkmdn is an unknown quantity at this point kpkmdn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use 1:500 leverage because this is very good leverage and i can easily make money in this leverage.Through this leverage we can save ourself from the loss and we can get more and more money from forex trading business.

Banned sanbo is an unknown quantity at this point sanbo's Avatar
    Thanks
    never ever start trading with out learning. before investing money you must learn first. never invest money with out learning. you never earn with out learning. first get experience and knowledge then start trading

Senior Member abu.naim is an unknown quantity at this point abu.naim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the leverage of 1: 600, which I think is good that, but can recommend that you should use, because it is all about how he was money and the method of trading and reached the combient you want, and how can resist if you lose

+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 845 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 332 382 782 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)