+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 845 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 571 ... LastLast

Thread: What leverage you use?

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that i use very high leverage for my trading i know it is very risky for my trading because using bigh keverage and also use tjis leverage is more challangable but i accept this challnage because i prepare for that always because trading is my passion

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that i also do believe that now I am using 1:500 leverage at my trading account and I think it is a good leverage setting for me and I think if we can set the right leverage at our accounts then we can get good benefits from the Forex trading. This assists me personally to recover the actual loss quickly. Profits can be small however constant.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that best leveraging is the one that will allow you to show you how to maximize the risk you have have been doing a or the one that you can be allowed to you do by your investment so the best leveraging is the one that will be different and will allow you to make sure that you always

Member toroto is an unknown quantity at this point toroto's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex, investors use leverage to profit from the fluctuations in exchange rates between two different countries. The leverage that is achievable in the forex market is one of the highest that investors can obtain

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that i am using leverage as 1:100 in the trading account, low leverage also save our capital and profit increase is little. If we traders use the low leverage rate then profit making is slowly but our capital save is most important, it means when we use high leverage then profit making is high and also loss arise is high.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that i like to use high leverage except on my main account. My leverage is 1:1000 or 1:500, but using 1:200 on my main account. If i use small capital only for trading, then i will use 1:1000 as my leverage or 1:500 if there are no 1:1000. But when i trade using my main account, i prefer low leverage, 1:100

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that leverage is very important to use in this business, especially if we do not have much money to trade. Mostly i trade with high leverage such as 1:500 if there are broker which can gives me higher leverage, then i will use higher leverage also because leverage really help me much

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that i plan changing my leverage to 1.500 in the nearest time, because 1.1000 make me feel greedy most of the time, so I want to change to 1.500 or 1.200 to secure my investment so that I cannot have the mind to open many trades a time again.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that i use the leverage of 200 for my trades and it is really good for the trader as i have experienced it you just have to find the trend ans see your entry point that it is right time for the trading and then you should open your trade .

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that leverage is actually the foremost important products compared to other. and i like which 1 : 200 is that the standard leverage and anybody cant encounter a bad result through this particular.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 845 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 571 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)