+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 297 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2969

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Member Zalas is an unknown quantity at this point Zalas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The loss and profit is the part of the Forex trading and you should face the loss with patience. You don't need to do anything. The only thing which you can is to identify the mistake which caused the loss and never repeat that mistake again so that you could avoid from loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mmazam888 is an unknown quantity at this point mmazam888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wel done my dear you admit your mistakes and you should avoid that mistakes and should start with new spirit. Before opening new order you should decide profit and loss ratio and set target profit and loss and then ok new order. Secondly not to be over trading at a time. Adopt good strategy and money management rule and always equity margin not to be lower than 30% of necessary margin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vicky007 is an unknown quantity at this point vicky007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My forex trading my is time more then 74,000/- RS. tk loss kr choka ho or ab mje smj i hy k forex trading my apko profit loss krne k bad he milta hy isi liye mje is my loss krna zarori tha isi liye mje is my ab successful hoan he best rhy ga.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1000$ loss kar lena koi aam bat nahi howa karti hoti hai jin ka tajurba hota hai un ka to yehi howa karta hai k wo kissi tarha say is account me zyada agay tak barhay or zyada kuch paa lenay k bad kuch is kabil banay k un ka yaha pay experience or zyada anmol hota chala jae yaha tak k humaray liye kuch b asan ho sakta hota hai.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forx ke business me 1000$ loss kar chuke hai to trade ko demo account par achhe se practice karni chhaiye demo par strategy bana kar jada se jada practice karni chhaiye aur achhe se samjhna hoga tabhi trader achha kar skate hai.

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar aap itna bada capital loss kar dete hai to fir aapko bht jyada hi strategy pr work krne ki jaroorat hogi aa tab tak uss strategy par work kariye jab tak ki usse 80% se upar successful trades nae milne lagti hai

Senior Member riz4par is an unknown quantity at this point riz4par's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother agar mujhe forex main itna loss ho to sab se pehle main himat nahe haron ga aur main sab se pehle demo account main kma kar k apne mistake ho sahe karon ga jo main ne ki hon gaye aur us bad he main trade karon ga.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it actually depending on our experience level .i think when anyone will loss 1000$ it will be a big money for him but i will try to use scalping method and use high volume of trade with perfect timing to recover the loss quickly.i i think start slowly is good but target at least 4 week to recover the money.

Senior Member 2Forex3 is an unknown quantity at this point 2Forex3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss yeh phir profit yeh to hota hi rehta hain kabhi humhe loss hoga to profit..loss hone par humhe appni uss loss ki karan dhoonna chahiye or ussko sudharna chahiye..humhe appne mistakes se sikhna chahiye..app jab appne mistakes se sikh loge to appko kudh hi pata chale ga ki appko kya karna chahiye yeh phir konsi strategy use karna chahiye..

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai waise to ye baat thik hai, agar jo trading mein humko loss itna bada ho gaya hai, to tab jaruri hota hai bhai ki hum log apni trade demo par hi kare bhai, 1000$ loss serious loss hota hai bhai, humko demo par hi kaam karna hota hai.
    G bhaiya g ya ek acha khasa loss hay itna zaida loss hony k baad hamay koshish yahi karni cahiyay k hum khud ko demo account per transfer kar la aur kafi achi tarha practice karna start kar da bhaiya g ta k hum dobara real trading start kar saky .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 297 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)