+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 796 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 396 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 7951

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Senior Member khalidg is an unknown quantity at this point khalidg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ma loss ki waja sy trading ni chor sakta kun k agar mjy ab loss howa hy tu next time profit hoga is umeed py trading karta hon or ma month ky end py profit earn karta hon everagly tor py hamen loss ki waja sy upset ni hona chaeye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shashi is an unknown quantity at this point shashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    muje lagta hai k agar muje es mai loss hota hai to mai ye kam karna band nahi karunga ,kyuk mai es m,ai kamjab hona chahta hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tayyabjamil is an unknown quantity at this point tayyabjamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you loss in your trading then you should not stop trading but you should also do better for the next time you should learn trading and then you should trade so that you can easily earn money with Forex trading so try to do best.

Senior Member pretty is an unknown quantity at this point pretty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar hamen forex main loss araha hota he to phir waqai hamen apni trade ko kuch waqt keliye stop kar dena chahiye aur phir sey apne liye aik ach strategiy bana kar hamen phir se is main work start kr dena chahiye.

Senior Member lady is an unknown quantity at this point lady's Avatar
    Thanks
    Losses not makes me stop to trade. Despite i get loss, i can learn much from it and i can improve my trading skill, and then try to recover my losses. Then i dont have any reason to stop my trading, i will continue my trading not matter what

Senior Member bouche is an unknown quantity at this point bouche's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you make big loses in small period of time then it is better to retire for some period,it is necessary to have a calm mind to analyze what was the reason for making huge loses in short time and then decide if you will change you strategy or your money management plan

Banned kajool is an unknown quantity at this point kajool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah guys i am a beginner in my experiences that i have loss some money that make me angry then I want to trading again but that is just about trading with the greedy guys this is very bad condition but now I can controll mu emotion so if I have loss I feel enjoy and I built again my strategies so I can trading enjoyable with my strategies as if If you can make a strategy and use money management you will not get lose and profit will be with you most of time

Member rizriz is an unknown quantity at this point rizriz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nhi agr apko loss ho raha hy to ap ko trading stop nhi krni chahiye boht se traders esa krty hain . har business main profit or loss dono hoty hain. or trading main agr apko loss hota hy to apko us se boht kuch sikny ko milta hy or ap wo galti dubara nhi krty.

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear from my point of view its not good stop trading when we face loss. Its is the part of the trade that we face a loss so we should go for other trade and does not take the negative effect of loosing on our minds.

Senior Member ashraf500 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not think so , if the traders lose any amount of money they should recover their losses and try to go ahead as traders in this field , because the Forex market is considered the most profitable way to achieve profits and increase their income every month

+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 796 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 396 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)