+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 796 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 372 772 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 7951

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Banned admin is an unknown quantity at this point admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the event i lose shall i stop trading. profit and loos will be the section of business in case you loose his amonet, then it's far better to underline your mistake after which strat trading to hope which you nicely earn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar hmm lose karte hein to hmm trade stop kare to ike bare me kabhi advice nahi karta hun kyo ke ek bar lose hone ka matlab je nahi hota he ke hmm hmesha hi lose karte jaege je bi ho sakta he ke hmm ek bare lose kare to dusri bar or jiada se jiada incoem make kar le me to hmesha hi trade karta hi rehta hun bhai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that it is not a right decision to stop trading when you loss because in any business loss is common,with the profit, loss is also exists in each and every business and now its depends on you how you will get profit so you must start work hard to earn money not to leave it.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Member sana_iiml is on a distinguished road sana_iiml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if anyone loss their money with for trading need to understand which is the reason and then try to solve it. No need to stop trade for loss money and also keep it mind it is one kinds of business and it have profit and loss available.

Member rtkrr1985 is an unknown quantity at this point rtkrr1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit and loss are the parts of forex trading.So,when one will lose,he should not stop trading.Rather he should learn his fault from his previous loss.

Senior Member elsuesy is an unknown quantity at this point elsuesy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no pauperization to restraint selling. Upright shatter for some life and psychoanalyse your errors that you had in your agreements. generally, the allotment filler only the difficulties for traders. Try to refrain immense allotment dimensions. If you are conceiver, then proceed for demo and study support by step methods to get change
    thanks my elsuesy

Senior Member javeria is an unknown quantity at this point javeria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not think that we should stop working and trading. we should larn from over mistakes. if we suffer from loss then we should see where were we wrong. which thing we should not will be do the next time. which trade which strategy not suited me. where we should not be invest our money. If we stop working like coward persons then how can we made ourself as a good trader. how can we earn money ang get knowledge???

Senior Member preimangan is an unknown quantity at this point preimangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me in case of loss; i stop trading for this day and try to control my emotion i also try to find my mistake and do not retry it again and I will accept the loss with full responsibility like this is mastic because I was conform about my position when I open it so and if i have a big loss i think i will not trade for day or two till i forget the last loss and when i do i continue trade

Member shinobi is an unknown quantity at this point shinobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you can make a strategy and use money management you will not get lose and profit will be with you most of time in fact market analysis for less trading mistake our one mistake gives us big lose that and of course will not easy to get face them and If I loss in case then I cry for few moments that step which I often do when experiencing a stop loss is to identify back if it turns out the trend remains unchanged direction then I have to do is trade in a system where I open hedging open positions opposite of the previously open position in order to cover each other with each other so as not to add disadvantages

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've got much losses also at the first time, but i dont stop to trade until now. I still trade and trade again until i get success. When i get loss, i must learn to avoid the same losses and learn much from it become a better trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 796 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 372 772 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)