+ Reply to Thread
Page 792 of 796 FirstFirst ... 292 692 742 782 790 791 792 793 794 ... LastLast
Results 7,911 to 7,920 of 7951

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Member ezhaforex is an unknown quantity at this point ezhaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    It's okay to experience loss in forex and we shouldn't stop from trading because we faced losses so many times.
    As long as you're trading in forex so you will experience losses and you should be afraid of it. If you have prepared good money
    management then you could minimize the losses and then you could learn how to make good analysis to gain profits more than
    our losses.
    suffered losses in the forex is a very common thing in tader,, let alone traders, traders who have very long to play in the forex losses also must have experienced just how we deal with the losses we have experienced

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    It's okay to experience loss in forex and we shouldn't stop from trading because we faced losses so many times.
    As long as you're trading in forex so you will experience losses and you should be afraid of it. If you have prepared good money
    management then you could minimize the losses and then you could learn how to make good analysis to gain profits more than
    our losses.
    We should not be too much scared of loss if we want to succeed in forex trading, if we want to trade we have to learn to bear losses just like we make profits, we cannot like one essential of trading and stay away of another, and adopt trading with all its features.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ezhaforex View Post
    in forex if only defeated once or 2 times or 3 times it can still be said to be a little, you will definitely defeat again, losing in forex is not only felt by the beginner but people who have long played still remains forex defeat and it is more than 3 times
    our losses.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lose ka mutlab nhi k ap trading stop ker dain. isi tarha say to hum seekhain gay. chotay chotay jo hum loses kerain gay start main un say hi humain understanding ho gi. and jab hum large scale per trading kerain ga to hum un baray lose say bach jayegay. so ap less invest kerain again and join trade.

Member ezhaforex is an unknown quantity at this point ezhaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by metroearn View Post
    i lose 2 times and still i am in market and trying hard work. i will never surrender until i become a successful trader. but if this happening with me again then my be i will leave forex trade.
    in forex if only defeated once or 2 times or 3 times it can still be said to be a little, you will definitely defeat again, losing in forex is not only felt by the beginner but people who have long played still remains forex defeat and it is more than 3 times

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If every one think this way - soon there shall be no trader, everytrader gets losses and no one can make always profit. In order to trade to make profit we have to keep ourself ready to bear losses.

Banned metroearn is on a distinguished road metroearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    i lose 2 times and still i am in market and trying hard work. i will never surrender until i become a successful trader. but if this happening with me again then my be i will leave forex trade.

Banned kulonikilaregunung is on a distinguished road kulonikilaregunung's Avatar
    Thanks
    we must learn and practice on a demo account before we make trades on real account, so demo account should be able to make we have a good the knowledge and skills trade.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you make a loser then you should that choose any expert trader for you trading because this reason is that if he give you right comment about your trading loss then you trading balance again turn in your account . Firstly you should that find your error.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ezhaforex View Post
    I also had the same thought,,, if you tried and failed, do not immediately stop because of the failure but learn from your failures than failure .. maybe you can trade better and previous losses may be replaced,,,, but it's all up to you
    forex me aisa koi bhi trader nahi hoga jisse firex me loss na hua ho lekin iska matlab ye thodi ki loss ke dar se trading hi chod deni chahaiye
    me is baat se aur is soch se bilkul bhi sehmat nahi hon..mere khayal se trader ko aur zada mehnat karni chahiye jisse ki wo apne sare losses cover karke trading kar sake..agar har trader yahi soch rakhat jki loss hone ke bad trading band kar deni chahaiye to aj tak koi bhi trader is trading me na hota

+ Reply to Thread
Page 792 of 796 FirstFirst ... 292 692 742 782 790 791 792 793 794 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)