+ Reply to Thread
Page 784 of 796 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774 782 783 784 785 786 794 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,840 of 7951

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji apni mistakes ko jo bhi repeatedly kerta jaeyga wo hi baray loss ka shikaar hoga, agar aap apni mistakes jald door ker lain to phir aap ka loss bhi kam ho jaeyga, keun kay her loss kay sath app apni last wali mistake hatatey jaeengay or phir aik waqt aeyga kay ap ki sab mistakes khatam ho jaengi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way is to maintain a daily target and then only trade to achieve that target. And once you get your daily target then stop trading no matter how good you see a setup forming for a trade, its called discipline.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Only two times? You will still lose much more, its a part of trading. You have to accept losses as well as your mistakes. And try to learn from your mistakes if you don't want to lose more. You own mistakes are you greatest mentor.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you lose in trading then you should stop for a while, evaluate what has happened so that you lose. find the cause and fix. practice your skills in trading back through the demo account before you start again with a real account. but if all these things you already do and then you lose again and again then stop because you do not fit with forex trading.

Junior Member nazia is an unknown quantity at this point nazia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is impossible for me that i leave the forex trading if loose my trading because i have got so much from this forum and this forum enable me to do trading so i can,t think to leave the forex trading.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by topfx View Post
    I think we have to take a break when experiencing large losses in this business, and collect the money we use to trade, you can just leave the forex forever, but for me, I could not leave. Forex is my life, I just want to earn from this. most importantly keep the spirit to run and do not stop to study
    me too. I can not just leave forex. even after several times through margin call. forex is like my second wife. Good or bad, I must still faithful to forex. if we can reduce the risks, I believe it can succeed in forex.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sasmita11 View Post
    yes loss is a part of trading .it is wrong when you are suffer in loss then you stop trading,if you get profit continuously which
    is impossible because time our prediction is good but most of the time is past is not good.its not mean to stop trading
    I am agree with you. It's no need to stop trading after you faced losses in forex because we can learn something from our losses
    so you could become better trader in the future. If you stopped trading after losses so your losses will be useless so it's better
    to take good point from your losses.

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes loss is a part of trading .it is wrong when you are suffer in loss then you stop trading,if you get profit continuously which
    is impossible because time our prediction is good but most of the time is past is not good.its not mean to stop trading

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I didnt recomendded all of us surender and quit trading forever,just remember loss is part of learning and we are must walk and feel each proggress
    to become success traders,i think there will be chance 1:1millon from traders who didnt face mc in trades forex

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    If you lose,you can always stop trading live for a few days. Go back to demo and try trading again there and avoid doing the same mistake again. If you can do that then there is a big chance you already changed your bad habits and you will be ready back to trade live again.
    Yes, if that is necessary then you can stop trading before you suffered losses more. But it is no need to stop trading when
    you think that you still could control your emotion well although you suffered losses. So it's depending on yourself and you
    are the one who must know condition of yourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 784 of 796 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774 782 783 784 785 786 794 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)