+ Reply to Thread
Page 769 of 796 FirstFirst ... 269 669 719 759 767 768 769 770 771 779 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,690 of 7951

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you lose you may stop trading for some hours or some days. In the mean time you should analysis about your lose and try to find out lacking of your knowledge about forex trading and note it. Then start again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kali58907 is an unknown quantity at this point kali58907's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should find the the rout cause of loss and before this stop temporary nad start again with hope and confidence.it is not better to loss on same mistake every time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,please share your opinion on for a trader to trade even he was losing.

my opinion is better to stop trading if you losing.what you say?
    yah sab kuch app par depend karta hai kay app ko kitna loss horaha hai agar app trading stop nhi karta hain tu app ko apna sara capital zaya na karana parah jaya yah sab cheezzain dekha karah app apni trading stop karah lain

Member simpleforex68 will become famous soon enough simpleforex68 will become famous soon enough simpleforex68's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,please share your opinion on for a trader to trade even he was losing.

my opinion is better to stop trading if you losing.what you say?
    In my opinion, if we lose in a trade, we should stop for 1 day. Then, we have to think about the reason why we lose and then we must stop for a day to relax and refresh our mind. In the next day, we will have enough energy to start a new trade. I believe we will win again if we follow the right plan.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is very bad exposure to loss, especially if they are large .. and must on any trader to move away from the market completely on that day so as not to increase the loss and become very large and cause nerve fatigue and inability to focus ...

Member otongzi is an unknown quantity at this point otongzi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss can happen to anyone no matter beginner or even a senior trader.but it important of all is how we learn from our mistakes and then bounce back bettter than ever.

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes if you lose your money you should stop trading for a few days and you should find out reason behind your loss.
    Need to do demo for some time to make your trading go in the right direction. sometimes it hits stoploss that doesnt mean you are not a good trader, every trader looses some trades .
    But if you are loosing your money continuously then you need to stop for some while and need to correct out your trading strategy.

Junior Member milon_cse_ru is an unknown quantity at this point milon_cse_ru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit and lose are releted with trade.Sometime you get profit from trade and sometime you face with lose.So you should not stop your trade when you face with lose in trade you should not stop trade.You should try again to get profit.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    well as for me i will not advice you stop trading because the more you trade the more you get to understand the trading but you have to practice harder in the demo account to work on your mistake before you come back to your life trading then you can know and be able to correct your mistake
    You are right. every trader must have experienced a loss. so, when you experience loss, you do not give up to stop trading. possible for the time being you can rest for not doing a live trading, demo account to practice again, until your confidence restored.

Junior Member Oliur is an unknown quantity at this point Oliur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I loss I take it is my training so I quick it turn off than watch long time see the candle stick movement and make deference mental to ready for other trade. Some how any idea fail maximum time it is not bad for any trader it necessary to search original reason to fail my trading. I always take SL and TP so i never get empty. If i back to loss I can not stop the trade I can go viewing the site for success strategy. It take me a good trader. Thanks every trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 769 of 796 FirstFirst ... 269 669 719 759 767 768 769 770 771 779 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)