+ Reply to Thread
Page 708 of 796 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 706 707 708 709 710 718 758 ... LastLast
Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 7951

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Senior Member pips in trading is an unknown quantity at this point pips in trading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the majority of Forex trading books usually offer simplest trading systems as the educational material. But as of today such systems exist only as general instructions without a proper implementation of such trading strategies in the form of ready to use EAs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nelassali is an unknown quantity at this point nelassali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think that a reason for stop trading .this is life .some time you gonna win .some time you lose .and never forget that life not constant

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned merajfx is an unknown quantity at this point merajfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes you have to stop trading for that day because you need some refreshment for that day.Long time trading is sometime harmful because we can not concentrate all the time with trade so if we fail any time and lose our money than we need to stop trade as soon as possible.

Junior Member kikkin is an unknown quantity at this point kikkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think losing gives you more experience and helps you to get your trading plan more spot on. and yes, if you face consecutive losses and you feel like everything is going wrong, then may be it is good to take a break and wait for ur mind to calm down.

Member king forex is an unknown quantity at this point king forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    continuous loss in trading means still we not understood the working of this business and need to go back to demo account

and keep practicing the trading and also update the knowledge in more structured manner to stop loosing.

Senior Member midle is on a distinguished road midle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you regress a switch or your informing newly my apprize to you is go confirm to your exhibit reason and modify your strategy there. If the problem is yourself then turn your mistakes low before trading charged again.

Banned tradeforlife is an unknown quantity at this point tradeforlife's Avatar
    Thanks
    i highly recommend you to continue trading, guy. Some losses you take in trading may come from your lacking of experience in forex, let's learn by your own losses and try to not get it again. Happy trading.

Senior Member newentries is an unknown quantity at this point newentries's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not agree with you. If you can not pay much patience for learning in forex, you should not join in this market. Getting some loss is necessary for you to get really good experience in trading, you should try to find the reason for loss and avoid making it again.

Member pooshpa is on a distinguished road pooshpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no idon not agree ager ap ko trading main loss ho to ap ko i smain trading ko stop nahi kerna chahea kio k ager ap ko is main loss hoa hy then ap ko is sy sekhna chahea or is main learning krni chahea koi k ager trader is ko use krty hoa apni trading skills ko sahi krta hy to loss ap ky lea bohat helful hy is lea ap ko loss ki sort main trading ko stop nahi kerna chahea but ap ko market trend ka pta ho is main

Member jimloveski will become famous soon enough jimloveski's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i lose shall i have to stop trading?
    Well, it is totally up to you. I wouldn't stop trading if I lose my account. It happens. You are probably still a newbie trader so just don't give up. Try to increase your knowledge and experience everyday and it is gonna be ok. Focus on what is really important in forex market (supply and demand zones)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 708 of 796 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 706 707 708 709 710 718 758 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)