+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 250 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2498

Thread: Is paypal better to use?

Member Mehboob Ahmad is an unknown quantity at this point Mehboob Ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    meray khayal main ap ki bat darost ha kye paypal ko asani say istimal kar sakty hain paypal kay zariye hum apnay paisay deposit ya with draw karwa sakty hain.paypal ko ziyada tar molk support nahi karty is forex trading sb say acha tarika ha paisay kamny ka paypal kinisbat

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ro2020 is an unknown quantity at this point ro2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    Instructions very important .. and the fact I do not think there is a dealer as possible to replace them with
    something which , although shown anything for he shows tremendous experience with Thread Starter .. and for which we thank them and ask him for more of them .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member galtex is an unknown quantity at this point galtex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think bht say brokers paypal use ni karty but i think paypal say skrill behtar hai jo k har broker support karta hai or is ki service bht fast hai or in ka commision bht kam hai to hamein paypal ki bujaiye skrill use karna chaiye.

Banned arshad111 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad111's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai mara kual hai h k PayPal to withdraw mathard man hai he nhi or man to yah k hon ga k skrill sub sy best hai withdraw k luy is man fees bhi kam change hoti hai or is k $ ka rate nhi good hai sell krny k luy

Junior Member ValerieAum is an unknown quantity at this point ValerieAum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    PayPal is only good to receive money, I doubt if your financial aspirations will ever move there. It is important that you find a payment processor where you can deposit and withdraw at the same time so that you can manage and organize all your online transactions better. Try PayCo. Its so nice.

Member Emma_Star is an unknown quantity at this point Emma_Star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aaj tak jab bhi instaforex se paisa withdraw kiya hai maine hamesha liberty reserve ke zariye hi kiya hai kyunki mujeh ye zarioye kafi safe lagta hai paisa withdraw karne ka paypal is good in the sense that it is more secure and they will always fight against the scam and do not support them...but they have some problem paypal as withdrawal option, that simply mean we are allowed to withdraw using paypal from instaforex. Though i did not confirm whether they allow to deposit paypal.

Member milesfx is on a distinguished road milesfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer Skrill wallet its the fast payment method in many brokers. You Cannot deposit via Paypal because of instaforex doesn't accept PayPal deposit but you can withdraw by PayPal. So you have to invest via other payment Processor

Member soufiane dz is an unknown quantity at this point soufiane dz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes paypal is very useful bank. but i think instaforex don't support this bank. personly i use skrill bank . is a very good bank and don't need vrification to withdrawl.good luck to all members of india forex forum.

Member kashif1122 is an unknown quantity at this point kashif1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Paypal can be sued for transactions for deposit and withdraw as it is used worldwide for online shopping and transactions and no doubt it is very secure also , But i am not sure that brokers are accepting paypal or not, You need to check that if broker is accepting paypal as payment options changes with every broker

Member nafisa is an unknown quantity at this point nafisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    paypal agar forex me depsoite karne ke liye use karte hai to achcha hai kyuke paypal se aap aapke bank me withdraw le sakte hai jaise aapne forex se withdraw paypal me kiye aur paypal se withdraw aapke bank account me;.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 250 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)