+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 250 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2498

Thread: Is paypal better to use?

Banned chirag111222 is on a distinguished road chirag111222's Avatar
    Thanks
    paypal is havin much processin chares so better use some paying processor except payapl to hv some profit in ur account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all online banks are good for deposition and withdrawal with the lowest fees than other ways of dealing
    but paypal is taking higher fees on deposition and withdrawal
    also the exchange rate of it to the local currency is very low and it is not supporting all countries
    but still better than many other ways like debit cards

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member GENIOUS is an unknown quantity at this point GENIOUS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not only paypal but also any other media are better.Actually it depends on there serve.paypal is better where we do not found any other service.but without paypal moneybooker.alartpay also good.besides leverty reserve has provide good service.

Senior Member lisa is an unknown quantity at this point lisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its very good and trusted way to transfer money but they have very big problem regarding their services. paypal ca not accept almost 80% asian countries and this is the drawback of paypal because of that i really ignoring it.

Member kajole is an unknown quantity at this point kajole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    i want to ask that can we use paypal in trading or we will have any restrictions with them and i also want to know that can we withdraw directly into bank if we have a paypal account
    Paypal is the bank which I think he's the best of electronic banking The reason for this is the Bank's presence and his dealings with most of the world But the problem is that this bank does not support all the countries of the world

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Paypal boht better ha use karne k lia magar meri sirf aur sirf ek hi complain ha why does it not allow few countries like my mine Pakistan? Sirf is waja se mujhe Payza/Alertpay use karna parhta ha warna my first choice would be Paypal as most of my friend do.

Junior Member drama is an unknown quantity at this point drama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Paypal is better to use in most cases especially when trading online. However on the withdrawal part to a bank account, it depends in which country you are in. Most banks outside of the US are yet to link with paypal. But the funny thing is that paypal accepts payments from your bank account no matter where you are.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are right. but, in my opinion, paypal terlau complicated to apply. you must melakaukan credit card verification, and others. so it is not practical. I think the best liberty reserve, quite simple and does not need an elaborate verification.

Banned raihanuiu is on a distinguished road raihanuiu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Paypal.com is the large and popular online payment method but it has some disadvantage for some country. Because paypal.com does not support all country in the world that`s why it is not possible to verify paypal account for all country. But paypal.com supports that country it is very easy to verify and you can add your bank account easily with secure. So, you think which country do you live and paypal.com did support it then it is very to easy for you.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good choice, brother. pay pal is very safe, but I think it has to apply very complex requirements. If you are using liberty reserve, any money you have, would be served. even just $ 1.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 250 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)