+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 1530 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to gain knowledge?

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading so many sources of knowledge that can be selected for us, so many websites on the internet and forums that discuss about forex trading, from that we should be able to pick and choose the right and effective for our learning in terms of trade, because most of the knowledge in there is not systematically arranged but on just one topic and To gain knowledge you should read and discuss ideas with professional traders, that you can find them in forums easily, but the knowledge itself is not enough for a successful trader , You must have experience with practicing trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to king shalman For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    find a site that gives you a systematic curriculum. This curriculum will guide you to learn forex step by step, from the basics to the advanced. You will more quickly understand the forex market and soon you will be ready to start the demo. and In forex market knowledge is very important for traders. If you want to know about forex, you can read the ebook it will help you a lot. In this forum you learn a lot about the forex market. Every new trader should know about forex and then start trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex market knowledge is very important for traders. If you want to know about forex, you can read the ebook it will help you a lot. In this forum you learn a lot about the forex market. Every new trader should know about forex and then start trading. and For me, I have gained my knowledge from Google because this is my best friend who has learned everything by not boring from me and you can search for many forex trading learning topics.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is really a great topic that I meet everyday You can find various kinds of electronic books online and download it and watch what you want. we should look for aboord and after you will gain knowledge and get more information. You can gain knowledge on this site dedicated to this purpose that is to teach and share experiences and benefit the public among members and there are also books for people who have won their forex goals and want to teach others there are many parts in here in forum can be useful

Member JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,466 Times in 363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daikho dear koi bhi currency ho wo week ya strong ho wo os kay apni country py depend karta hy agar strong ho tu us mulk main karobar zyada horaha hota hy oar wo mulk taaraki kar raha hota hy agar week ho tu os mulk main koi problem chal rahi hoti hy maslaan waha andhi toufan barish saaylab wagaira hota hy ya koi barri cumpani ko bhut loss ajaye is wajha say oar rahi bat knowledge ki aap internet py bhut si website hy aap knowledge lay sakty hain oar aap news kay lye forexfactory ko join karryn is say aap ko country's kay halat ka pta chalta rahyga......

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JahanZaib For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-29), billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), Mustansir (2018-06-10), ravi999 (2018-06-29), Sunriser1 (2018-06-29)

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir agr ap google pr research karn gy to apko forex signals or price movement k bary me boht si sites mil jaen gi jahan se ap signals le sakty hain.Lekin dear me apko mashwra dun gi k ap khud forex ko itna acah learn karn k ap khud signal provider ban saken or apko market k any waly trend or price ki situations k bary me analysis karna easy ho jaey ga.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kashi93 For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-05-30), Nirzana (2018-05-29), Tayyabali (2018-06-08)

Junior Member bangunan will become famous soon enough bangunan's Avatar
    Thanks
    it's important to know everything about what you're going to do. I mean, you can surf the internet to get information available on forums You can find topics that talk about forex. There are several forex trading programs allowing users to use practice and have virtual money. I wish I had experience to trade forex and get a lot, I have a good idea about investing small amount to avoid high risk. There are some great places available around the internet where you can get free knowledge about forex.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bangunan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's important to know everything about what you're going to do. I mean, you can surf the internet to get information available on forums You can find topics that talk about forex. There are several forex trading programs allowing users to use practice and have virtual money. I wish I had experience to trade forex and get a lot, I have a good idea about investing small amount to avoid high risk. There are many reasons and factors that affect the movement of the capital market must be known by investors and the reasons and factors are economic news, which greatly affect in technical analysis of both markets have a big role in determining the direction of the currency pair.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fanue For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many ways to get the forex trading knowledge but I think the trader should choose the best way that is a demo trading account where you get more trading practice and get awareness about the tools and indicators of forex trading, I think it is the best way to gain trading knowledge for real trading . many websites and forums that contain knowledge about forex business. one of these forums. You also have an experiment to find strategies that match your trading style. so, never tired of learning about forex. because here it takes patience to be successful.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i want to ask that where we can gain knowledge about movement of currencypairs,i mean for ex:if eur/usd pair is falling in price?
    where i can get knowledge about it that what is reason for fall in price in that pair?
    please share
    i think many best website know a days available in the market ap kise sy bhi learning le sakate hin forex ki trading min learning most important hi or hard working sy ap log trading min best learning or knowledge gain kur sakte hin trading min knowledge gain kurne ky bht he best way hin augar ap log trading min hard working kurte hin books se help le sakate hin or internet se help le sakte hin or demo best way hi learning kurne ke lye

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-09-25), javedqasim (2018-05-28), jhoradpak (2018-05-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 1530 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)