+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 275 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your biggest profit in a day in forex?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-15   23:38
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex me ek din me 52 $ ka profit hua tha mjhe jb me new thi forex me to mene trade open kr di thi or me bhul gya kisi or kaam me busy ho gyai thi tb me stoploss or take profit ka use bhi nhi krti thi to jb mjhe yaad aaya to mene dekha ki 55 $ ka profit ho gya hai jb e close krne lga to thoda thoda kam hoke wo 52$ hi rh gya tha.

2018-01-08   21:14
    Best answer #2

sbke pass hota hai ek din to jab unhe profit hota hai acha , mujhe koi jyada to nhi hu lekin ab tk ka hai $30 , mai isi me bhut khush tha aur aage bhi aise hi chote profit me khush rhunga jb tk mai jyada sikh nhi jata forex trading k baare aur fir apne profit ko bdhaunga

2017-12-09   16:07
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko big profit ke chakkar me nahi rehna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme trader jetna market me pehle sabb samjhenga aur analysis aur apne trading system ke signals se kaam karenga wo esme utna he acha market me kaam kar sakta hai,esme jald baaji ya lalach trader ko market me nahi karna chahiye tabhi wo ache se kaam kar sakenga.

2018-01-25   11:10
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading profitable business hay aor Trader ko is say thek daily profit earn hota hay jb Trader ko market main thek experience hota hay aor jb Trader market main thek planing karta hay aor Trader ko market ky clear trend ky smj hoty hay aor Trader ko market ko analysis kr kay Trading karna chhy aor Trading main profit earn karna chhay

2018-01-09   20:00
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  553 USD

forex mein profit ki koi limit nhi hai... aap jitna chahe utna profit earn krr sakte hai.... jaise jaise aapko achi trade milti jati hai aur apni skills se acha profit earn krr sakte hai.... mujhe ttrading ka jyada experience toh nhi hai lekin ek aache profit ke liye aapko khud prr bharosa aur apne mind prr control hona bhuut zaruri hai...

2017-12-12   23:17
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear tader bat yeh ni hay k ap ka profit ni huwa hay bat yeh hay k ap ko loss bhi na aur aur ap profit bhi ker jain yeh sab say achi bat hay dear trader jo log expert hain wo apki soch say bhi kaheen zayada kama rhay hain..........

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm really very little .. It's only $ 90 .. I know it's not even counted for some people but it's huge for me ..
    where am I .. You can even live a month with this amount .. !! ! This is one of the good things in life in a third world country ..

where even a dollar can buy a lot of things ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My biggest advantage in forex in a day is 300 pips in one trade, after Japan Announce that there will be intervention to USDJPY,
    I buy it and wait for that day, actually I can produce 400 pips but good, 300 pips is very good for me,
    I often use 1 day. Think of yourself, intervention is rare in the forex market, but you can see the indication,
    if the currency pair reaches a critical level or we can say very low or very high the possibility of intervention
    will occur to the couple. be informed traders do not just focus on your chart, looking for news, it's tips from me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member foxerboxer is an unknown quantity at this point foxerboxer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually i generated a 210$ profit in a day not in a demo account it was in my live account with high leverage volume but i was sure with my trade my decision was perfect on that trade, but i found high leverage are more risky some times i was very lucky at that day as i take this high risk but my opinion is take 10% risk in forex

Banned Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    In one day the biggest profit till I have made is 8 dollars. I have made this profit because I have little capital. I am sure that I will make more profit if have some more capital.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    in many cases, the investor can achieve a big gain. however, there are often many difficulties in achieving this because the market has many obstacles. the investor should look for information in different sources to solve the daily difficulties in the forex.

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear in my case iam use strong money management strategy and it control my money and my profit and the high profit gain in one trade when I have 7 step and that mean in my strategy have 28 win trade and if have other one trade win I gain about 3000$ profit every trade and when have step 8 and that mean after 6 win trade every trade profit will equal 7600$
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I don't think that you should be concerned with making a certain amount of profit in a day. It is the wrong way of thinking about forex. Don't be concerned about how much money you can make in a day, but think about the weeks and months instead.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    last year I've started with 100 usd and in 3 days I can go up to 3,500 usd.and it's Wednesday.
    So I bought a lot of very big stuff and risked all the money for the last time. And I do not use stoploose.
    it Before releasing some important news. Then I closed my computer when I got back. Just 300 usd away in one week,
    I have a happy and sad feeling. But I know it's my fault. That is greed.

Junior Member anarki is on a distinguished road anarki's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is very well done my friend i also trade in recent months only, but until recently, i made some profit.
    This is the most profitable amount I make in one trade to date is 200 dollars and I hope

I do more than at an earlier time. And that is luck for you all.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The year of Lat has started with 100 usd and in 3 days I can go up to 3,500 usd.and it Wednesday.
    So I bought a lot of very big stuff and risked all the money for last. And I do not use stoploose.
    it Before releasing some important news. Then I closed my computer when I got back. It's only 300 usd left
    in one week I have a happy and sad feeling. But I know it's my fault. That is greed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 275 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)