+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 288 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Use of take profit tool.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai best profit target krna hai tou es key lye ap ko market ko analysis krna hai aur trend line ko draw krna hai jis key bad ap forex market mai trend ko find kr sakty ho aur market mai best trade open kr sakty ho jis ey ap market mai earning earning ko bhe easily target kr sakty ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko take profit tools ko smjna hy is main Trader ko profit ka target set krna hota hy aor Trader ko jo stops Trading main use karny ko terminal main daiy jaty hain woh thek hoty hian un ko Trader nay use kar kay Trading ko best krna hota hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear brothers, I strongly believe that this is one of the essential elements that every trader must know. All the novices must note that all of us must take profits and pause. When we open a position, we have to first look at it, we must analyze the target and stop, that is, we can trade time. The most important thing is to stop, the second is profit, brother. forex ke trading main take profit ek best tools hai main ne tu take profit ko bht he ziyada he use krta hon kun ke yeh ek best tools hai forex ke trading main es liye main ese use kr ke apni earning ko increase krta hon es liye forex ke trading main take profit bht he ziyada best hai or use full hai forex ke trading main,

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, take profit is one of the facilities that allows traders to close positions in a positive floating state ... but it must always be considered risky: the prize is used ... I will only enter the market if the risk prize is 1: 2 ratio ... if you are type of scalper, then you should always improve the accuracy of your strategy ... because the risk is: prize brokers are generally bad ... when my position is floating positive, I usually put it in the breakeven point. And the profit-taking tool helps us in many aspects, one of which is helping to close trades automatically without our presence and also helps us in setting targets and helping prevent our overtrading and greed.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now many years later, we always trade using fixed take profit, which means we choose a number of pips to our advantage. And yes, often the trade continues after we exit, and sometimes we see that we come out with our profits, sometimes in the middle of the swing and sometimes right at the end of the swing. And yes, of course there are plenty of other times when we stop, just like everyone else and we have to use both, I mean, experienced traders don't let go of their negative positions after they see some benefits, they have to take advantage of trailing stop losses and about our goal of not opening exchanges without knowing where our goal is whether we do not set a goal that will bet and we do not know anything and we only believe that the exchange goes in our direction

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Take profit and stop loss ka use krna bohat important Hai agr ham market ki unexpected movement se bachna chahty hai to hame in tools ka use krna hoga our Mera aesa koi experience nahi Hai our na hi information hai is bare me likan brokers ko ye information nahi hoti keh kab market up jaygi ya down because wo khud analysis karty hai market ko our agr onko pta bhi hota to wo profit hi bnaty rahty so it's not possible.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main aksar logon ko loss hota hai aksar logon ko isi waja say hota hai wo take profit ka use nahi kartay aor apko chhaiye ap jab bhi koi trade enter karen to ap har main take profit ka use karen ta kay apki trade auto close ho jaye.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's a good tool. I think every beginner uses this or must use this. I also use this. I do other work so I can't watch the market continuously. So I set a T / P target to close the trade automatically if the market reaches the target. and Everest can offer Forex bonuses to anyone who registers with their bonus structure thanks to their strong links with Forex brokers. You see Forex has strong relationships with many of the top traders who know Everest and their strategies. They know that traders who have been trained with and worked through Everest are far more likely to succeed than those who have not and this is why they offer great bonuses and incentives to Everest traders.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a crunching physiological tool in this market and I hoe umteen monger to use this doll because when your instrument is not stubborn and your position goes so this institution becomes umteen serving us and also when the bed market changes big on the chart and you are not healthy next You can trade then this is the first for you if you manage all the trades you see then you leave get the author and obviously so your example is detrimental to you getting the amount.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact the benefit is a very useful tool in currency transactions. if you anticipate getting the highest benefits possible and in the procedure you become selfish and don't use the benefits then there is a good chance that you end up in a dropping place. it's better to ask the TP to get benefits. and take profit tools are very useful for novice traders like me ... have already secured my profit in trading and I always set take profit and stop loss before I order, both tools make my trading more comfortable and make me more confident, I think the tool that very important for novice traders like me !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 288 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)