+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 288 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2877

Thread: Use of take profit tool.

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Use of take profit in the forex market is very good because it will make trader not to lose what they have already make in the forex market trading business.trader need to use the take profit order to be successful in the forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ghalib will become famous soon enough Ghalib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good. W ehave to get good forex profit tool. Hum ese he treqy say forex market say earn kar sakty hae. Aor ese tool he waja say hum kuch kama sakty har. Chute chute point ka hey rakna chaye.

Member torque41 is an unknown quantity at this point torque41's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    take profit tool aik bht acha aur faida mand tool hai kiu ke iske zarye aap apne profits bana saklte aur mere khayal mai is pr kama karna bhi asaan hai kiu ke ye tool use klarna bht simple hai aur aap ko zara bhi mushkil ni hogi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by goggo View Post
    Take profit is a good option but I don't like to use it all the time because it decrease your earning and you will never catch the biggest moves when the trend be very sharp , I use the take profit only when I have to leave the computer and I can't be there to follow the price.
    take profit aur stoplosss ka sahi se use karna chahiy yadi hum stoploss ka take profit ka sahi se use karenge to hum bahut hi best kar lenge iske jiasa kuch nhi hota hai mai isss busssiness ko bahut hi soch samgh ke work kia karta hun .

Banned styusan is an unknown quantity at this point styusan's Avatar
    Thanks
    take profit on forex trading can be very profitable.It can give the fixed profit if market moves so fast.We can also do our extra jobs.Take profit can be placed on basis of the support and resistance.Since market mostly return from these lines.some time touching sometime without touching it so we need to place 2,3 pips nearer to the postion.

Junior Member Ch Gulraiz Khalid is an unknown quantity at this point Ch Gulraiz Khalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks pllllllllz tell me about this software because i save my account for loss i am thank ful to u

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

sir is kay baray main kudch btain kay sirf profit ay loss say bacha ja sakay aur computer b kam use karna paray

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

sir pmmmmmmm acount kay baray main koi bata sakta hai kay ye kaya hai ayr humaray liay kitna use full sabit ho sakta hai

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Take profit is a good option but I don't like to use it all the time because it decrease your earning and you will never catch the biggest moves when the trend be very sharp , I use the take profit only when I have to leave the computer and I can't be there to follow the price.

Member hors is an unknown quantity at this point hors's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very useful for setting the target that we set if we can not close the trade manually or if we abandon the position in the open stateit was really good for us to do like this, we trading on the forex ios want to got the profit for our living and enjoy it,.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akash4u4ever View Post
    take profit lene ke liye sabse jaroori hai achi analysis ka, agar hum log achi analysis se trading kre to sab kuch possible hai aur mere opinion se aap market watch kr rhe to bina tp ke trading kre nae to fir tp laga sakte hai
    take profit ka har trader ko use karna chahiy jo bhi trader take profit ka sahi se use karega wo bahut hi best kar lega hume huemsah se hi ache se use karna chahci ye bahut hi importent hota hai take profit stoplosss bahut hi ache tools hoten hain inka sahi se hi use karna chahiy.

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shinaforex1 View Post
    Trader should always use take profit in the forex market because the forex market profit can turn to lost if trader do not use the tool in the forex market correctly.some trader will place their take profit at a long place and that is not the way it should be.
    take profit lene ke liye sabse jaroori hai achi analysis ka, agar hum log achi analysis se trading kre to sab kuch possible hai aur mere opinion se aap market watch kr rhe to bina tp ke trading kre nae to fir tp laga sakte hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 288 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)