+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 288 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2877

Thread: Use of take profit tool.

Banned sonet94 is an unknown quantity at this point sonet94's Avatar
    Thanks
    Take profit is very useful option, i always use take profit option.i use take profit for any and all of my trades. Trailing stops on the other hand I don't use,i like to make my stop loss by myself when I see a major resistance on the way to my take profit. Using trailing stops will move the stop loss with or without the the resistance. This is how I do it. thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned spesializ is an unknown quantity at this point spesializ's Avatar
    Thanks
    This really is very useful tool and just about almost most trader apply it. There is actually no probability of loss if we make use of stop loss and take profit tools often. I typically make use of this tool. My friend do no make use of this tool and he or sthis individual loose just about almost most their money on couple of seconds. Currently Hes very careful and make use of this tool often.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that using take profit is very important if we do not use this take profit tool then we can lose our profited order. So we should use this tool. But first of all, we need to know how many pips take profit we should use. And we can determine the level of taking profit by many ways and the common ways are support, resistance and pivot points.

Banned khanous abdelkrim is on a distinguished road khanous abdelkrim's Avatar
    Thanks
    In trading profit taking orders is the management, because it is important Assistant automatically out of the deal ... in which to put the target of the process of trading profit, and the use of technical indicators, you

Banned tonenonet is an unknown quantity at this point tonenonet's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i agree along with u so take profit is actually good term on forex trading u could use this particular to obtain good profit u can also make use of stop loss to reduced the actual risk of loss of entire money these types of terns tend to be very good and many people make use of all of these.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that it is really great tools to use that if we know how to use that then we can take advantages of that tools you can say that in the critical time for ex. when you have to go out side somwhere and you want to do trading so you can use that tool and can make soem profit with limitation.

Banned jaminokari is an unknown quantity at this point jaminokari's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I personally do not use the software to learn the acquire, I vindicator see the Fibonacci entrancement levels to make the unfastened position or ventilated rule. Fibonacci layer I also old to shape the cut red destroy, because I do not use SL to cut the losses incurred. but for the target scalping, I commonly settle between 5 to 9 points.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    The use of take profit tool is very easy every trader use these tool for earn profit easily.by this tools you can fix you orders as a closing point and if market go as that point order automatically close and you earn profit without your presences.

Banned arshad111 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad111's Avatar
    Thanks
    je han bhai Jan ap ny thek kha kun k forex market ka kosh pta nhi chlta ksi bhi time return ho jati hai agir hmari trade profit man jati hai to agir take profit lgaua hai to wo automatically profit mam close ho jati hai

Member muhammadnouman28 is an unknown quantity at this point muhammadnouman28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business ke meta trader 4 me take profit ka aik bohat acha tool hai jis ko hum trading me use kar sakte hain aur experts bhi yehi kehte hain ke hm ko apni har treade me stop loss and take profit use lazmi karna chaiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 288 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)