+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 288 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2877

Thread: Use of take profit tool.

Member nazaret will become famous soon enough nazaret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The takes profites can makes it possible for you to set go with the flow price that we will cease buying and selling in it and remaining the dealling with benefit as additionally it is very valuable as it the decreases the loss stages wich provides investors the opportunity to trades with less worry of loosing their cash !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that take profit tool is very useful in the trading but you should know how to use it in your favor , it's better to use it when you have to leave the computer and your positions open but you should not use it when you expect a big movement in the market because the news to not miss out a lot of profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 5558824 is an unknown quantity at this point 5558824's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After placing order we have to wait for closing it and until I did not new about SL and TP I used to keep waiting for the market prices to come at my desired point to close my order, but when I came to know about SL & TP now I dont need to stick over my machine and I can go anywhere after placing SL & TP at my open position.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ham trade karna jab sekh kar ate hain to training mai ham kofore trade ka sub say pahle tool he sekhya jata hai es main app ko take profit ka sekhya jata hai es k liye app ko forex trade mai app ney mahnat karna or take profit ko sekhna lazmi hai

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    take profit tools is best for trader if trader use their stops in trading and trader mange their trading with right planing and with risk management and trader know their trading learning and work right with experience their make good profit with forex

Member Mounir is an unknown quantity at this point Mounir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    take profit tool have helped me a lot in my trading as i like to take profit when i get 5$ ussualy , and for most tme i put my trade at night time so when i wake up im happy to see take profit activated that feel good

Banned asifmahmood122 is an unknown quantity at this point asifmahmood122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Experienced traders recommend for us to set a take profit because we can't 100% guarantee where the market would move, by using the TP would help us to anticipate this. It's also good to help us avoid one of the most psychological factor which usually causes the traders lose their money, it is greed.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    use of take profit tools is important for us and trader make right trading plan and trader deal in forex trading with proper money and trader use take profit and stop loss in trading and earn with safe work and trader not lose in their trading

Banned FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,128 Times in 794 Posts
    Take profit is in enhance order which is very profitable in many situations and every trader who uses this order and this is a very simple order which can be used to lock your profit. Take profit has removed the demerit of sitting in front of the computer all day to close your order

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a trader need to build profit on Forex trading business, accumulating small profits on this particular business so setting a take profit target is actually very terribly important and a trader offers totally different method to established this particular target, it could be st using pivot points, using totally different indicators with regard to examining.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 288 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)