+ Reply to Thread
Page 531 of 610 FirstFirst ... 31 431 481 521 529 530 531 532 533 541 581 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its depend.Normally it is possible to earn about 5% from the investment per day.But need to say again it depend on your trading strategy and fluctuation of the currencies of the day. Sometimes you may earn about 10% of your investment but another day you may earn about 1% of your investment. Manage the situation is very very important in the forex trading to become a good trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahid2512 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid2512's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the expected are varied by person to person.a trader how much he want to make profit it depends on his expectation but i just want 10% gain in a day and i think it is full feel my expect to gain in Forex trading in a day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member samihsamouha is an unknown quantity at this point samihsamouha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex market has no limit to the gain and the limits of the loss ... If you have a good strategy, experiences and skillers can achieve a profites ... If you do not have experiences and the skillers will losers all the capitals...The quality educations and experiences are the standard really !!!

Junior Member rohitrck is an unknown quantity at this point rohitrck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depends on you how much you can trade how much you get profit how to overcome loss thats it!

Member lulu50 is an unknown quantity at this point lulu50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it will depend on how much you have in your account and how much you can trade.
    Just understand everything and make sure you trade. you can make even a million.
    It will depend on your available margin.

Banned riyanaml is an unknown quantity at this point riyanaml's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that each traders has differents points of the view abuot how much money to earn in forex everyday because every trader has differents targets to reach everydays... I suggest to make target about 1-5% daily profit as your target, don't make too high target because it will make you frustate when you couldn't reach it so many times !!

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    while discussing the profit and loss in a day on Forex there we can not have any limit it depends on the capital with which you trade ,if you trade with 100$ 5 $ is enough or you can have 50$ profit but if you trade with 1000$ then 50 to 500$ ,so we should in % that what % we can earn in a day .

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so its just depend on your own knowledge if you are expert then you can earn much money from forex in a day. If you can administer you profit or defeat limit set then you can augment you profit.-

Member Yovraj is an unknown quantity at this point Yovraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It mainly depend on your own experience . I think that if you are expert then you can earn much money from forex in a day. In my view if you can manage you profit or loss limit set then you can increase you profit . Thanks for this question ..

Senior Member umairsaleem is on a distinguished road umairsaleem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have designed my own strategy with $100 amount, that i can earn more then $15 in a day, and might be the big and expert trade have there own and they have more profit then me jb hm news read kry gay tab hama asani ho gi trade karnay me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 531 of 610 FirstFirst ... 31 431 481 521 529 530 531 532 533 541 581 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)