+ Reply to Thread
Page 522 of 610 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522 523 524 532 572 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Senior Member dennyandre is on a distinguished road dennyandre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    per day times 30 pips loss sometimes even mc .. This factor because sometimes the trader does not want to suffer losses in trading (holding positions without stop loss. So to eliminate the potential for such losses, it takes a strong commitment to self so that traders can have good emotional control during trading. So, tradinglah with judgment, and never forget the name of risk management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, I also like you, can not calculate the exact profit in every day. because it is not definite advantage in the trade that I do this. because it is also uncertain market conditions. certainly in every trade I have to do my best to get the best result for me. because I think it is a way to get the best result in our trade, always learn and do their best in the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shawon922 is an unknown quantity at this point shawon922's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no limitation or specific amount that how much I earn. I can earn huge or I lose. It depends on my trading strategy. If I open a trade according to a right signal, I can earn more. Otherwise It end in loss. So, I can't say specifically about my earning by forex in a day.

Senior Member aalvy is an unknown quantity at this point aalvy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on trader.If you have enough experience,your strategy is good and you have a good capital then you can earn a lot of money everyday.In my opinion 7% to 10% is enough profit.But you have to work hard for it.

Senior Member preeti is an unknown quantity at this point preeti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good profitable business.many people can make a good profit on forex.if you invest $200 on forex how much money can you earn it is depend on your experience.but some time forex make you loser.

Member monty008 is an unknown quantity at this point monty008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a student and I join Forex as a Part time job. So I can't earn a lot of money from here. But everyday I earn at list $10 from Forex which is good enough for my pocket money.

Senior Member mostafaaa39 is an unknown quantity at this point mostafaaa39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader can earn a lot of money in one day as it entirely depends on his capital or amount invested and the lot size used and provided the trade is profitables

Member eko_se is an unknown quantity at this point eko_se's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tried to get a profit target of 40-60% in one month alone in my trade, so with that I would be more secure and not too high in a trade risks in the trade that I do and more calm in every transaction in the trading

Member gretongan is an unknown quantity at this point gretongan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no way that a trader can tell absolutely accurately how the market movement will be in a particular day so taking so many trades will open yout trading account to risks. It is better to take a little out of the potentially unlimited profits and then rest for the day.

Senior Member najia is on a distinguished road najia's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are right bro, that's why i am here and i now that forex is so much profitable and also so much risky. i also think business means loss or profit. if i have no idea about forex trading then forex is so much harmful for me but if i have some knowledge about forex trading then i earn huge money in this plate forum that's why i still learn more and more about forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 522 of 610 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522 523 524 532 572 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)