Page 213 of 224 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2239

Thread: How use stop loss tool.

Senior Member volt is an unknown quantity at this point volt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asama View Post
    stop loss is not only a tool to help protect your account newbies that it is the tool of all of us. use stoploss and take profit is always necessary if you do not want a big loss in your account
    you can take advantage and prevent losses with stop loss that you have to do because you have to make it easy to find tiny fraction of your trading profits or continue to survive for a long time and have a larger profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    setting stop loss is like when we setting take profit, just different in locations to place, press F9 on your keybord , you can see form for add of stop loss in your new open posisitions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shosha is an unknown quantity at this point shosha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use stop loss in each deal do I open it in the forex market ... I determine the ratio of the amount which was introduced at the bargain rate of 2% to 5% stop loss ... So as not to show the amount of each deal to be didt lost in case of loss ...

Banned ashar is an unknown quantity at this point ashar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always use a stop loss. I limit the loss of 50 pips per day, if I had reached the target profit, I will cease trading on that day, I also limit the loss of 50 pips per day

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss tools very good tool but i sue this tool very less when i am not pysically present during trading then i sue this tool other wise not.but people this tool for away from loss and gara appke ke pass balcne bahut jayada hai to iss tool ka use karna thik nahi hota agar apne long term ke liye invest liya hai.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    In the Forex the most import ants tool . its easy to understand and easy use.
    its start when we start a new trade then we have a option to take lose and how much trade .when market in rotation then we cant stop or close new deal but if we use stop lose then easy close new deal automatic
    Stop loss is not the most important tool in forex but the most important tool in forex is your take profit tool. When you take profit most of the time, then you are a good trader. To use the stop loss tool is done at the style of the individual trader. Your trading style determines how you use stop loss to your benefit or to your ultimate loss. The most important thing is the amount of your trading capital that you risk per trade when you place the stop loss.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    to use the stop loss that is really do not hard to do we just need to double click the pairs or the order that we want to manage their stop loss after it we try to place the price of the stop loss that we want to risk on the forex

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can use stop loss and take profit tool in forex demo account. It is under the buy or sell button. We can practice in demo account, then we can open sell or buy with stop loss and take profit. We can also change the stop loss and take profit.

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jakir0079 View Post
    Stop loss is a good tool to be found in Forex trading with regard to avoiding substantial loses and as well for anyone who is not on the investing fatal this puts a stop to ones failures for getting larger than the point people chosen. I'm sure in which stop loss is the better and most secure tool within the complete investing.
    correct and I rsa stop loss should be in use by all traders to minimize the trade, we must all realize that the forex market is very risky so we must always be alert and minimize risks will occur, although the form of minimizing the risk not only with stop loss stop loss but is the proper tools to be applied.

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss can be an excellent software as well as merchants need to use it to attenuate their particular challenges as well as failures as well as need to make certain that they will install it initially of these industry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 224 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)