+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2239

Thread: How use stop loss tool.

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss lagane ke bhi kuch rules hote hai jaise ki aap itne pips ke baad hi laga sakte hai agar aap chahte hai ke aap ko 20 pips se jyada ka loss na ho to aap stop loss laga kar trade ko 20 pips ke loss ke baad automatically close kar sakte hai bhai ye bahut achchi cheez hai anchahe loss se bachne ke liye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is very simple and easy tool. With the help of this we can control our unexpected loss.
    No want to book his loss if we will not put our Sl than there will be chance we will not close out trade which is in loss. And we will wait for its comeing back in profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member AKHTARCH is on a distinguished road AKHTARCH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    inforex market stop loss is tool use for cut down our lot in a set point.it is very use full tool.many broker advise us to use stop loss.this forex market is dangerous due to its movement.it has no any up and down end.many peoples lose their account in this market.some time we wait lot of time to come back our lot.

Banned maleedsctn143 will become famous soon enough maleedsctn143's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that when a trader feels that now he can not get his trade back in to positive then he must use stop loss at that point.in this way he can save allot of his capital from big loss and can do further trades for making more and more money..

Senior Member msajjad66666 is an unknown quantity at this point msajjad66666's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me is one of the fringe which should there is in every position of exchanging in light of the fact that this as counteractive action right on time in lossy foresight true right system doubtlessly dependably apply stoploss in every transaction

Banned krsumaya is an unknown quantity at this point krsumaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    When when i decided in order to open a great trade my spouse and i usually are expecting This price shall touch a Personalized level AS WELL AS when i set MY target at This price, but incase market goes against MY expectation when i will probably set stop loss price at level in which i think will be hard to touch AND still we consider small loss incase It hit, thus limiting your risk.

Member saam is on a distinguished road saam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you are placing your order you can use the sop loss at the same time if you have the exact values of that.. It is very easy and very safe and serves best for us to save our capital and our Investment. SO one should learn to use stop loss..
    A perfect system or approach does not exist. Never has, never will.

Senior Member bima is an unknown quantity at this point bima's Avatar
    Thanks
    every trader has his own way to be able to set how many losses they could get. if for myself, I use only some part of the overall capital I have. because I do not want my capital lost most or even all of them.

Member brimoel is on a distinguished road brimoel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my dear friend but if you experience weakness that you trading with large capital investment is not recommended, ose a limit stop for a trader to menelamatkan of margin call if market movements are not in accordance with the order even though we do not use stop most traders lose their trading.

Member npgit is an unknown quantity at this point npgit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is good tool in which a trader cannot reach the margin call position.Forex trading is good and evey person should adop this for getting the more amount for change of life and for getting the better education and knowledge in forex forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)