+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 1210 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex, a quick way to make money.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a business that has a very high return potential. a trader has a tremendous opportunity to get a huge profit from the capital that he used. but the ability of each trader is different from the one trader to another trader. so the profit to be obtained is also not the same. for a professional to get money quickly is a matter of course, but for beginners haltersebut difficult to achieve. because in order to obtain consistently high profit required considerable experience and knowledge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am also in confusion little bit, actually i am the newbie in this work of trading and i totally think that it is one of the easy way to earn money, but the important thing is that if you study it or learn the basics then it is a quick way to earn money otherwise not. forex is the fast way to make money and it is risky too some time i imaging that the life is only one deal take the profit or margin call but forex is not like that fast win today and fast margin call tomorrow.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex do have a very high income potential, but income is not obtained instantaneously. There are many processes that must be passed person to become a professional trader so they can get a big profit is also consistent. success should be obtained by fighting. and as a novice trader I have traveled the road is still very long in order to become professional. I have much to learn from the experts are more experienced.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not agree with you forex is really risky but gain fast or gain slow does not make any diferrent at all all what you get is fast profit or fast loss or slow loss or slow profit i ,slow loss mean lose time too. If you consider forex a get quick rich scheme than you will end up blowing your account as you will not be a patient and disciplined trader with this mindset, as you want to be rich quick and fore this you will forget money management and open large lots to gain fast profit, i have read comments of few people who used 60-70% of their account to open big lots to profit fast as they have gained enough confidence on their strategy, but they ended up blowing their account after making 1 or 2 profitable trades. also with less money and larger trade size you cannot give space to your trade for breathing

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no quick way to earn money in this world. You have to do somethings for achieving that kind of benefits. And this is same for the forex also. But if you have good knowledge in forex, then you can definitely gain quick money in forex. But to earn good experiences in forex is not easy. have to practice more and more to earn money from forex. yes you are rught i agree with you forex is fast way to make money but we need to learn the secrit of success in this big market i think that it is very simple money management can do what strategy can not.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi. This is a interesting thread for newbie. I am a newbie in our forum, not a newbie in forex market. I sure that Forex is the hardest way to earn money. A successful trader might learn non-stop in 3-5 years. And might lose much money to trade day by day.ok. If you think forex is the quick way to earn money, I sure that you wil lost all your funds in one day and never know why you lost.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my view, maximum traders losing money for this bad habits. we do not have hurry.so why traders are trying to make quick profits? should be patient and should focus on trading performance. Yes forex is a quick way to make money but if not know about forex then you can't make money easy if we wanna make money from this then we should that firstly prefer about knowledge about forex .

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee bhai isi liye trader ko chahiye kuch bhi na kholay yani koi bhi forex related website yahan tek k facebook bhi na kholay kunki wahan to bohot log signal dey rehay hotay hien bes apni hi strategy per focus kerein or jahan aap ka fund hey bes wohi khol ker baithien ta k aap puzzle na hon Yes it is true that the forex market is very risky but it is a quick way to make money, but not easy. You can earn a huge income from forex market, do you think the principal if you can understand this market correctly, and you also use the right methods.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for a newbie we need all of these thing: the demo account, expert advice and all. The demo account helps you master the art of trading, makes you understand the market environment, helps you learn how to forecast, make plans and implement the plans . that is the way to make money. I agree that forex is an easy way to earn money. if we could do with a good strategy and MM, of course, can get money easily. but unfortunately, many traders trapped. they are too busy to get profit without thinking of a very big risk.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absloutely man the forex is one of the most powerful ways to earn cash and there is no one can disagree with me you just need to have a good acknowledge on the field and having the will to earn that huga mass of ucknowlege but to trade with the basic compounding we have already had a good strategy, which could provide a consistent profit. without a good strategy compounding system would increase the risk , because we continue to increase the size of the lot, according to our balance. It can cause us to experience a great loss if no strategy and money management is good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 1210 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)