+ Reply to Thread
Page 1185 of 1210 FirstFirst ... 185 685 1085 1135 1175 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1195 ... LastLast
Results 11,841 to 11,850 of 12096

Thread: Is Forex, a quick way to make money.

Banned abeda16 is an unknown quantity at this point abeda16's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes forex is the quick way to make money i believe it is a quick way but not easy way.Most of the traders come here in order to earn profit but they fail.So it is very difficult to continue ur quick earning process.Quick earning may cause quick loses too remember it!!!.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member preetksgill is on a distinguished road preetksgill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    making moneyu in forex is real t ough, the best part of it is when your battle hardened indicators start failing and you feel like what the hell is going on in the markets ? there is no hard and fast rule in this market, you can never predict the moves you just need to go with the flow

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member KD1986 is on a distinguished road KD1986's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cuongnmftu View Post
    Hi. This is a interesting thread for newbie. I am a newbie in our forum, not a newbie in forex market. I sure that Forex is the hardest way to earn money. A successful trader might learn non-stop in 3-5 years. And might lose much
    money to trade day by day.ok. If you think forex is the quick way to earn money, I sure that you wil lost all your funds in one day and never know why you lost.
    May be he losthis money because of not having knowlege about trading and how to deal with losses he makes. Better for him not to invest more and learn trading first in demo trading. When i had
    start myself lossing lots of money while trading and it was really bad for me to judge trade or not. Till now never had made good profit, but i am trying very hard to earn good income.

Banned cuongnmftu will become famous soon enough cuongnmftu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi. This is a interesting thread for newbie. I am a newbie in our forum, not a newbie in forex market. I sure that Forex is the hardest way to earn money. A successful trader might learn non-stop in 3-5 years. And might lose much money to trade day by day.ok. If you think forex is the quick way to earn money, I sure that you wil lost all your funds in one day and never know why you lost.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sumonmia0526 View Post
    yes of course Forex is a quick way to making money but how fast are u trying to get the money is real question ..if we want to make double the money in a day then may be possible even not .but if we are thinking to make 100 times in a week or month then may be not possible .
    If a forex trader starts trying to make quick money from forex trading, they should also remember that they would start risking making quick losses in their forex currency trades. We should trade with small possible targets.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course Forex is a quick way to making money but how fast are u trying to get the money is real question ..if we want to make double the money in a day then may be possible even not .but if we are thinking to make 100 times in a week or month then may be not possible .

Junior Member amirkhan is an unknown quantity at this point amirkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ghaffarali View Post
    In forex trade you earn slowly and gradually, if you think that by joining forex market you will rich very soon then its totally wrong, In forex you will have work for a very long time on consistent basis to start earning on daily basis. and Your profit depends upon the capital that you have invested in the market.
    when my friend tell me about forex market,, i think it is really a solution of my poor life. and then i go invest some money,, and of course me a newbie without preparation of forex knowledge then easily lose my money. so i agree with you,, there no such quick money making in forex.

Junior Member ghaffarali is an unknown quantity at this point ghaffarali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If some one gets big amount as profit then there may be two reasons behind it,
    1. he would have surely invested lot of capital in the market.
    2. He would have joined this market a very long time ago, now he would be master in this market.

Junior Member ghaffarali is an unknown quantity at this point ghaffarali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trade you earn slowly and gradually, if you think that by joining forex market you will rich very soon then its totally wrong, In forex you will have work for a very long time on consistent basis to start earning on daily basis. and Your profit depends upon the capital that you have invested in the market.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rock View Post
    Ya forex is the quick way to earn money if we go for the trading with the patience also we have to go for the trading with the experience and hard work to win here.
    in my opinion, it is not easy to get profit in forex trading. it seems very easy, just go up and down only. but, if you have direct experience, and can feel how difficult it is to get a consistent profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1185 of 1210 FirstFirst ... 185 685 1085 1135 1175 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)