+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 192 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1914

Thread: How to change yourself to act best in a situation.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think every human have difference reflect when something come to their face,some of them can have good reflect but others in worst reflect i think it si depends on the heart based of them ,when the heart is gem i think all of the body and other stuff would be good as well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mwaseem601 is an unknown quantity at this point mwaseem601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi b situation ho usma apne apko dhaal lain isi tarah ap kamyaab ho sakte hain
    sabse acha ikhlak h agar ap har insaan se pyaar or muhabbat se baat karenge to har koi apko pasand karega or apka kam b bohut achha chalega

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member landu is an unknown quantity at this point landu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When trading, I tried to fall asleep. I focus on the images and no results. I continued to negotiate, while we feel and not try to Quell concerns. Replacing the steam, I know who I am.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sushmita View Post
    G blkul ap ny thk kaha ForexAgar humary emtion control main hain to samjhy k ap forex market main win kar gay. market main agar hum ny trading karna ha to hum apny emotion's ko control kary kyu k emotion ko control karna bht zarori hota ha.
    Har tarder ke apne Emotions hote hain jinse markets me unki trades me afrak pad jata hai. Maine kai tardes log ko dekha hua hai jo alag alag time me tardes karte hain lekin sab me Emotions hote hai aur wo unko control nahi kar paate hain.

Emotons bahut nuksaan de sakte hain ham logon ko
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Banned sushmita is an unknown quantity at this point sushmita's Avatar
    Thanks
    G blkul ap ny thk kaha ForexAgar humary emtion control main hain to samjhy k ap forex market main win kar gay. market main agar hum ny trading karna ha to hum apny emotion's ko control kary kyu k emotion ko control karna bht zarori hota ha.

Member lakmnc is an unknown quantity at this point lakmnc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The dealer is relaxed and patient and continues to handle his emotions can be and try to be ready for each State, as a result of the reaction may be willing to create a positive climate for the discipline and deals. In response to a dealer, you can exchange any type of business or market conditions.

Senior Member uzzalragi is an unknown quantity at this point uzzalragi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To control some of your habits, emotions, fear so that you can act best as per particular situation and take appropriate action in forex trading it would be best if learn to control/change yourself.

Member KORSEL is an unknown quantity at this point KORSEL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asmatariq View Post
    When you start learning then this is the first step to learn and understand the risk involve in the market and trading. If you understand this thing then you will keep control on your fear and emotions. I think this is the first step to get rid of fear and emotions, after that when you make plan before you trade you prepare your mind for up coming loses.
    change our attitude in this trade for the better in the trade will depend on the steps that you take in this business and you will be in this business better in practice that continues in doing so you will be able to continue working in this trade better

Banned asmatariq is on a distinguished road asmatariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    To control some of your habits, emotions, fear so that you can act best as per particular situation and take appropriate action in forex trading it would be best if learn to control/change yourself.
    There is a famour saying "all change must first take place on the inside". you have to first change how you feel and behave in a given situation, change these Internal Representations, and you shall be able to conquer.
    When you start learning then this is the first step to learn and understand the risk involve in the market and trading. If you understand this thing then you will keep control on your fear and emotions. I think this is the first step to get rid of fear and emotions, after that when you make plan before you trade you prepare your mind for up coming loses.

Member shahzad105 is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad105's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap har trah ki satuion main easy raho tu phir loss say bach saktay ho lekun jab loss ho rha ho or aap puzzle ho jaao tu phir loss or bi zaida hoonay kay chances hootay hai
    apnay aap par khoof na taari hoonay dain apnay jazbaat ko control rakhain or loss ko recoverf karnay kay liay planning karain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 192 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)