+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 905 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 633 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 9043

Thread: Is there any different between demo account and real account?

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    real or demo me zameen asman ka fark howa karta hai bus hume in dono cheezon me fark k baray me pata hona chahye jb tak hume in dono cheezon k baray me pata nahi lag sake ga me samjhta hun k kuch b tho kar sakna ya humaray hq me kuch nahi ho sake ga demo ek practice account howa karta hai jiss ka use zrori bana lena chahye is kam me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned angkat khan is an unknown quantity at this point angkat khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is actually a difference in among demo and real account. Even if the actual market is identical and the actual problems also a similar, the main difference is u tend to make real money through a real account and there tend to be a lot of emotions hooked up on real accounts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    I felt even better to use a demo account is given as evidence that we are participants in the contest, following a contest. i always encouraged to be in the order expected, though not be # 1 but there when your own inner happiness can enter and rating continues to ris.

Member lahor badshah is an unknown quantity at this point lahor badshah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technically to in dono me koi fark nahi howa karta hai lekin hume basically in baton k baray me samjh honi chahye hoti hai or yeh dekh lena humaray liye ek tarha say munasib ho jaya karta hai k kiya kuch hum kar saktay hain or kiya kuch hum dekh saktay hain humaray liye in sub baton k kafi zyada meaning hain hume demo or real k darmiyan me fark ka pata hona chahye.

Member fx1993 is an unknown quantity at this point fx1993's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well there are lot of differences between a demo account and a real account, in real account you have to deal with the psychological aspects of the trading and you have to make sure that you are trading the right way in the market, in real account you become stressful.

Senior Member adna will become famous soon enough adna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dono mai bohot zyada farq hai jo new traders atay hain wo pehlay demo mai kaam krtay hain us kay baad wo real mai kaam krtay hain real account mai hamay pehlay kuch na kuch deposit krna prta hai ta kay hamara account real hoskay.

Member noureen is an unknown quantity at this point noureen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul sahe kaha hai ap nay yaha par hum daikhty hain k just money ka he farq hai kio k real mai jo hum deposit kary gay apny pocket sai kary gay aur demo mai company ki tarf sai fake money milti hai magar market real hoti hai analyse real hota hai just ise cheeze ka farq hota hai yaha par aur kuch nahe hota hai..

Banned maxforex is on a distinguished road maxforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no difference according to the candlestick movement in both of the account but if you consider the way trading happens and the profit and loss of a trader than definitely it creates a huge difference in both of their account because of the nature of the live market it creates are emotional trading nature among the traders because the real money is involved

Senior Member majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo and real both are totally different trading system . Because in demo trading we use virtual money and in the real trading we use real capital money for trade . We always feel nervous when we trade in real account but in demo we feel nothing . Real trading is the only way to gain experience .

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is different because the way you trade in the demo account that's no the way you can trade in the real account, this is because of the paper money we use in trading the demo account and the real money we trade with on the real account, real account is more risky trade while demo account is risk free that's the difference why we cant have same feelings in both account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 905 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 633 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)