+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 524 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 5237

Thread: How much minimum investment to trade with 8 lots?

Senior Member mokas is an unknown quantity at this point mokas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the good money management is to sicrify just 5% of your capital for example if you have 1000 dollars you can divide 10 lots on severals orders and for 8 lots a capital of 800 dollars is good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karina is an unknown quantity at this point karina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I expect you should sign trading with present chronicle and then when you soothing then you signaling with genuine reason with miniature capital and trade with minuscule lot filler. It is righteous for you when you understand every anticipate roughly Forex marketplace and you capital is big then you can commencement with big lot size

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marceasypost View Post
    I agree with you, because when we first join forex trading market the first thing that we have to do is to learn the basic things and how forex works so that we can make great income so I dont think that you need to determine the size of the lots to invest for your trading, you must go step by step
    I am agree with you. As newbie in forex trading, I am still learning and improving my knowledge about forex trading to build my strategy and analysis before I am make real account

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that trading with 8 lots will be very risky and requires a very professional trader to be able to control his emotions during trading .. in general trading with 1/1000 from the balance is very good to avoid any huge risk during your trading .. so trading with 8 lots needs an initial deposit of 8,000$ to be able to make your trading safe .

Member ToengToeng is an unknown quantity at this point ToengToeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It doesn't always depend only on your amount of equity, but it also depends on your leverage. The simple formula is, the higher your leverage is, the more lots you'll be able to trade on. For example, two traders have the same equity which is $100, A has 1:100 leverage and B has 1:1000 leverage. So, A can only trade up to 1 lot maximum, but B can trade up to 10 lot maximum.

Senior Member king is an unknown quantity at this point king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    how much minimum investment to trade with 8 lots?
    i m beginner , i know it only for my information .
    please give your opinions also.
    it is not on the number of lots that we wanted, this depends on our capital and risks that we will appear, and from this we can calculate how big that we can open

Member rakib25 is an unknown quantity at this point rakib25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in order to trade 8 lots you must use a brobdingnagian balnace suchlike $10000 or more because you can easily get magin birdsong if trade with low capital so healthier if you are beginner trade with less than 1lotsize it would be improved

Senior Member marceasypost is on a distinguished road marceasypost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, because when we first join forex trading market the first thing that we have to do is to learn the basic things and how forex works so that we can make great income so I dont think that you need to determine the size of the lots to invest for your trading, you must go step by step

Junior Member sendeep is an unknown quantity at this point sendeep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can even trade with very very small amount like $1 also.But to trade with that you need to take high risk and have leverage like 1:1000.If you want to take normal risk and trade the recommended investment is $500.

Banned abdulrazzaq is an unknown quantity at this point abdulrazzaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are newbie then I will advice to give up the lost size idea and start trading by 0.1 or 0.2 with a little account of $ 50 or more and try to get first trading knowledge and handy experience then you should use lot sizes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 524 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)