+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 363 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member haythem95 is an unknown quantity at this point haythem95's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I already write on the forum it's better withdraw your profit from you continually use this area much risk you lose nothingmere khaya lse har trader ko apna profit nikal lena chahiye amrket se kyunki profit jab tak apke acount me rahega wo apka nahi hoga kyunki wo abhi bhi account me hai aur kabhi bhi loss me apka sara paisa ja sakta hai aur margin call lagne ki wajah se profit wala paisa bhi chala jaye like

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course , you should withdraw your profit from time to time , you will increase your risk when you see that your capital grows , you will not respect the money management and lose your discipline sometimes and risk more than usual so try to not fall in this mistake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member RAJ KUMAR is an unknown quantity at this point RAJ KUMAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    When we are trading with a small amount we should not withdraw any amount . In this may go in rick because when our leverage is small we can not trade. So we should manage our balance in big amount. With a small balance we should trade with small amount . Do not think about withdrawal.

Senior Member Kamran786 is an unknown quantity at this point Kamran786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed is the cause of failure in forex... if you earned something you have to withdraw your earnings, not to trade further and wait for next day to come..... it happens that when we win trades we become happy and greed comes into mind.. so we put next trade without any knowledge or determination in a hope that we will win it also... but that is the point to loose.. be aware of this trick

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainy yaha par always yahe sekha hai k humy is mai sai mistakes sai sekhny ki zrurat hai kio k yaha par aur mughy yaha par aysa lagta hai k jitni bar ap mistake karty hain us ko mind mai rakh kar he trade kary kio k agar ap again wo mistake kary gay tou kafi problem ka samna rakhna parta hai..

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

forex market mai ap ko yaha par mistake sai bachna chayay kio k yahe cheeze he ap ko kafi achea tarah sai bachna chayay aur ap ko yaha par always best trade karny k leyaya humy is mai good working karni parti hai tou he is mai best hota hai aur humy is mai jitni paractise kary utna he kam hai..

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are lot of mistakes made by the forex traders while trading in the forex market so if you have to gain good income then you must have to avoid the same mistakes so that your trading performance will improve.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned junaidkhan121 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidkhan121's Avatar
    Thanks
    mujhy lahgat hei k phly hamary pass achi investment honi chahiya kam saay kam ap k pass 300$ hony chahiya hamesha k liya tb jo profit ho usaay widrw kera lena chahiyan,

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well actually to me I think mistake is main subject is everything. But i do not like mistake. When i start forex trading and mistake this business then i feel very sad. This mistake is very helpful for us that time make profit in forex market. If you experienced person so you tackle this mistake in forex market.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    in fact I always think that you are lucky to gain 6$ with a capital of 15$ withing 1 hour ,almost 45% gain within one hour ,so its good if you could withdraw the balance how ever keep a daily target if you archive the daily gain don't trade again thats the trading plan and you need to stick to the trading plan

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    in fact I always think that I also dislike mistake lead to mistake is that the primary cause with regard to build loss on forex market. I have also performing a few mistake lead to i have not enough knowledge about prevent mistake. Currently i have understand efficient checklisting of mistake that i have adhere to on my trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 363 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)