+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 363 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Senior Member ANDY is an unknown quantity at this point ANDY's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in forex we can not like mistakes but we wanty to becaome rich and rich very quickly angd we work on forex without any hard wrok and i think forex is a good buiness and we are greedy for moneyt it is harmfull for us....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forex-star is an unknown quantity at this point forex-star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for good success and guidness i am also thinking and knowing that high leverage or over trading is harmful for us we should have to do trading with fully concentration and adopting a better strategy to getting success and earning a lot of profit in forex trading you are a senior trader and your information is always helpful for newbies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member andy007 is on a distinguished road andy007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe it is the risky selection, We would argue that individuals really should distance them self a few of the income along with enable some inside our accounts to raise my personal investment capital. to ensure that we could buy and sell which has a increasing margin. sorry when Now i'm incorrect.

Senior Member kamrun7142 is on a distinguished road kamrun7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the trader are facing same activates.I want to know why you are wanting to withdraw in your money.You will come in forex getting profit and surviving for a long time.I thin that it is not any mistaking.I am feeling that you are feeling over confident for getting some profits.

Senior Member mernuka is an unknown quantity at this point mernuka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also have faced the same situation and lost entire account. it was really painful. this happens with greed of getting more profits. now i always withdraw my profit before opening a new position. if we have good control over emotions we might not experience this kind of incidents.

Banned solih is an unknown quantity at this point solih's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm agree along with you. constantly withdraw your profit till you achieve your principle. since you can't build profit each time. and constantly maintain your money management to save lots of your capital from zero. and so i like to withdraw profit each time.

Banned smm1 is an unknown quantity at this point smm1's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think is that this is true that if you avoid from mistake then you also get success and i ma also think is that always try to learn with mistake so best of luck for future and try to avoid from such mistake

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abidhanif View Post
    mery kheyal say agar aap kay account mein agar bonus ho to aap ko nikal lena chahiye warna aap ka kaab loss ho jay ga aap ko pata bhi nahi chaly ga aur aap apna sara bonuss ganwa do gay is say aap ka nuksan ho ga aur aap ki mehnat bhi brbad ho sakta hai
    acount me hume theek tarh se kaam karna chahiy hum jitna ache se karenge utna hi best hoga iske jiasa kuch nhi mai to b isme bahut hi ache se kaam karta hun .

Senior Member brojolfx is an unknown quantity at this point brojolfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Right you say once we have very little quantity in trading account then we'll build profits at low rate in comparison to giant capital account so we could get into greed of creating increasingly more profits.

Member nebula is an unknown quantity at this point nebula's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by morat View Post
    I think everyone will definitely not like a mistake and certainly we expect trading in the set order to perfection then it will be very nice and it is very nice and it is important we have to keep the spirit, because in the forex should all be done well and wait.
    to learn Strategy profitable and try it yourself for a while, the secret of something you want to learn is patience, and that is also committed if they commit themselves will learnthat does not comply will not learn, all you have to do until you learn is that you read the full strategy based on site and apply what you've learned on a daily basis, try to look at the chart is always up to learn from the price movement of a lot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 363 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)