+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 363 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we realise the mistake as soon as we have created make use of of loss because of to firmly that each one of all of us all understand the actual rules and thus why we anticipate a loss to firmly adhere to all of these, if we go and obtain a lengthy generate we constantly verify with regard to enough fuel, tires and so on. constantly place the actual belt whereas traveling, why not established target and stop loss after that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vacation For This Useful Post:

hamdani (2020-07-15), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This really is business exactly in which profit and loss each prospects tend to be existing if we created a plan to earn we should maintain some other aspect of picture on the thoughts as well there should be loss. U rightly show this particular factor which in this particular place we should be cautious and trade with these limit and build short trades along with less volume will end up being advantageous for those because market is actually not operating on a similar path this changes the method many time on one day. There is actually one some other option of obtaining profit which we can withdraw the profit through the account this really is not good with regard to future trading because using the less amount It�s a lot of hard to trade on this particular fluctuated market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hitachi For This Useful Post:

Ass (2020-07-12), hamdani (2020-07-15), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Unregistered (1)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there tend to be many big mistakes on the actual forex market that we tend to be mostly performing the actual forex market however the big mistakes is actually that whenever we open the actual big lot and we tend to be on profit so after that we tend to be not expecting good time however making an attempt to take a lot of risks and after that lose the greater real money because well.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to date For This Useful Post:

hamdani (2020-07-15), hitachi (2020-07-11), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing. I on the other hand uses 1:100 or 200 and still wipe out my account because I allow the losing trades to continue till all my profits and initial capital are all gone so I cant tell you whether 1:500 leverage is good or bad but for me, I will not use it though you can clearly see loss is somehow independent on leverage and more on the persona bai saab ji app es kam mai mistake tabi karte hai jab app es kam mai hard work nai karte hai fer app es tara se hee es kam ko join karte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum forex mai sab kuch hard work se kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide busssinesss hai bai saab ji forex mai hum acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

hamdani (2020-07-15), hitachi (2020-07-11), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The majority of of the actual time the actual typical mistake i am performing is actually opening a greater leverage trader along with the aim of making a few good profits. I lately used to trade according to the actual news and this went success. And i discovered a much better trading signal system and i had been went so greedy and unluckily my trade went lose and i lost fifty percent of my account. So which i have give up regarding that and once more beginning the actual trading through the start because i Can�t recover the actual money i have gained because bonus through my final account. Beginning along with a new trading account is the greatest option for myself.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to socer For This Useful Post:

hamdani (2020-07-15), hitachi (2020-07-11)

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex market me trader se jo mistake hota hai wo fir se nahi karna hota hai,esme galti he trader ko kamm se kamm karna chahiye uske baad he wo apne loss par control kar sakenga,trader ko esme mehnat karna chahiye aur sabb achhe se smaajhna chahiye.. bhai forex trading mein mistakes hoti rehti hain mein toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading mein agar aap paisa kamane ke liye aaye hain toh aapko yeh yaad rakhna hai ki laalch na karein ismein kabhi bhi.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to izco For This Useful Post:

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This really is very typical mistakes right listed below however i can t claim that this really is mistake truly with regard to small investors constantly sinks to grow their own money a good amount with regard to trading is usually required so which we can really truly come to sense comfy on trading greed is actually a significant affect on Forex so perform not end up being greedy. trader agar ek hi galati bar bar kar raha hai trader ke liye achi baat nahi hai trader ko pehle us gaiatl ko ache se theek karna chahiye jisse ki wo us galati ko dobara na kare trading ko acha karna hota hai

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khilmi For This Useful Post:

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Losing in forex trading is something that is bound to happen anytime to anyone if the right trading skills are not put into place, you have to be go the extra mile to make it work for you by doing all it takes to make sure that you are nothing but the best when it comes to forex trading, this is the only sure way of making sure that losing is not part of your forex trading like ever. yes it does happen. and it has been a part of the whole game as i started i also have faced these situation a lot. but its a personally view either you are going follow the same strategies. but i would like to say that a long term trading is much beneficial for any trader provided that you contain a heavy amount of capital to fight the market movements for your trading..

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MERDEKA For This Useful Post:

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We just about almost most created mistakes on the trading and the majority of traders mistakes are identical for example bad emotions on trading and greed because well because lack of good trading discipline. If we cannot entirely get rid of these bad elements on the trading we will by no means earn consistent profit everyday.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We just about almost most created mistakes on the trading and the majority of traders mistakes are identical for example bad emotions on trading and greed because well because lack of good trading discipline. If we cannot entirely get rid of these bad elements on the trading we will by no means earn consistent profit everyday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 363 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)