+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 363 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course there are those who claim that we like to reduce the profits we get from our trade. We are not people who are greedy for trading. Trading is a great opportunity in our raincoat, if we exploit a clear total inferior from it, then that is an advantage !! and Maybe not necessarily because you are also certainly not an attractive income. All this happens because you are also definitely not picky in preparation for stock trading. You can improve your daily income. When marked is usually achieved, you do not plan to prevent the usual agreement. You can achieve more than trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job. Hopefully you trade with bonus money, so the biggest mistake you make is not to make your profit, even if it is your deposit money, you have to go to profit before entering a new trade as if you continue to double your capital and never attract all your capital and profits are at risk. and we sometimes get complacent for greed in every transaction, and in this case it can make a loss, what we need here is to make a plan and get targeted so when we have reached our target we must cover all transactions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to really leave the profits to really increase the following profits. whether we are considering profit at any time following profits can actually do the same thing and there will be no forex exchange and alternative jobs that are completely different and that is why I have not taken over my trade just by withdrawing my profits as soon as possible, because this market is very risky if I'm not attracting my profits then I'm thin I lost my hole capital. I also think that excessive trading is very dangerous and also thinking without a forex experience is also very difficult and risky for us.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is always uncertain ... if we get profit but often we are thirsty and we want to get more and more and we keep opening positions and lastly it happens in losses ... this greed can cause huge losses to our account ... be active to be more careful and Forex Stop Loss is used to minimize the possibility of experiencing bankruptcy, so it is recommended for Forex newbies who do not quite understand the Forex price movements of the Forex pair in question, although sometimes it feels good to stay floating without Stop Lsss until the price turn and touch Take Profit, but what if it turns out the reality is different even leading to negative Forex points

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, we must learn from our mistakes, if we have made a mistake, then we don't do it again. making the same mistake is a really stupid mistake that we can make. so, we have to get better every day by learning from our mistakes and indeed a very good idea and also a mandatory rule to withdraw money until we recover the money invested. In this way we are safe with capital money and then we can continue to play the same money for more profits. So, the more time money is rotated, the more profitable we are.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With intention is because greed because you aspire to get profits quickly because you go into trading on forex affairs with the aim of getting you can proceed to sublime losses in forex, but greed is more difficult to control by traders. and that depends on the trader's planning. All traders must have a plan. According to my plan, I always attract my profit every week. I only draw 60% of my profit after the weekend.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The mistake is that you have finished trading. And there is also no cash management in your trading. you must be a beginner. You must learn a few things to avoid margin calls. the main basic factor is to follow an intelligent cash management. One analysis to enter and exit the market. waiting for the truth trend and not trading all the time and should, if you have the advantage don't hesitate to pull it. most of us will wait for us to balance a lot, do you know if we balance a lot of emotions we will continue to build and can cause greed. that's what makes us make unnecessary mistakes such as enlarging a lot of things so that it increases the risk of loss.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found the hardest thing for me was overtrading too and getting discouraged after losing. Overtrading and making an over lot order makes it very difficult for me to hold a floating going to margin call. I know the key is money management. and the mistake you have made is for trading. The first basic thing is to follow one good money management. Analyze when to enter and exit the market. it's better to pull it as soon as we make a profit and then take another risk and I just did that and made a good profit. many traders experience losses before they enjoy their hard work

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to take advantage of us after stopping trading wisely can create a lot of problems here, and I think you have to be careful with your account balance because your account balance is low, it doesn't matter if we make a mistake in trading forex, it's a common thing as human beings and To be successful from forex good capital is needed. It's true that you can attract profits by maintaining good capital. When you become a good forex trader you know how much you have to invest from your capital to keep the low risk lost.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes greed is the main enemy of traders. If you have more than 10% of your capital profits, then please withdraw your profits. If you will want more then it will be too risky even you can lose everything. So try to control your emotions in trading. and you must immediately take advantage of you if you are not a knowledgeable investor because when we don't have many meetings we make ordinary mistakes and we can reduce all our stability. Just try for a little business and never make great benefits in a short time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 363 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)