+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 363 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Junior Member mounira is an unknown quantity at this point mounira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this experience pass from me more than one time and i think the reason is that when we trade and we lose the controling of our emotion and greed and when we make the profit we need to focus more because the next step is the important more than the previous

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned likun is an unknown quantity at this point likun's Avatar
    Thanks
    a simple mistake can make you big loss in forex business we need to be more careful about your business , never made any trade without doing the market analysis because it is important to know about the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by siki View Post
    I also dislike mistake cause mistake is the main reason for make loss in forex market. I have also doing some mistake cause i have not enough knowledge about avoid mistake. Now i have find out effective list of mistake which i have follow in my trading.
    Only newbies can make more mistake on trading. Because they are not start this business after proper learning. If anyone can start this business after proper learning then he can easily reduce more mistake on trading time.

Junior Member sanjeeb661 is an unknown quantity at this point sanjeeb661's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    INstead learn from your mistakes.

Member tariktanjaoui is on a distinguished road tariktanjaoui's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you my brother for your advice i think to avoid loss we need to use money managment and the risk managmend in addition we need also to control our emotion and avoid fear and the greed because affect our trading that's why we should use the stop loss and take profit.

Junior Member mohcine30 is an unknown quantity at this point mohcine30's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my friend thanks for advice but i think the mistake is not good to consider a mistake as a bad attempt also this mistake found in abundance in forex

Junior Member sohels is an unknown quantity at this point sohels's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry friend dont get upset for losing .just think that from this loss you earned a experience and you will not gonna repeat this mistake.

Senior Member Rifat is an unknown quantity at this point Rifat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now forex have many good option for traders. and we know forex business is now all the best business in the world. trader can easy make money from forex market with their experience and knowledge .

Senior Member yum is an unknown quantity at this point yum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mistakes are part of life and specially the trades that we make, we oftenly make mistakes in the trades so we have to learn from the mistakes that we have made so that we do not reapeat

Banned KOULL12 is an unknown quantity at this point KOULL12's Avatar
    Thanks
    the good signale that the market will against us we should close the order or open a hedge deal with the same lot size till the next signal the important is just dont stay without do anything

+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 363 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)