+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 363 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member mahmood is an unknown quantity at this point mahmood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is always better to withdraw the profit every time don't just expect very high to get profit it a act as a boomerang you wait, wait and wait at the end of the day you find yourself in a great loss in case of attaining profit so be very careful always remember excess of everything is bad.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jerryandika is an unknown quantity at this point jerryandika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes you can say that Forex is a very deep secret. There will be nobody who will be fully acknowledged with Forex and know the everything about this

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niaz20123 View Post
    withdrawing your profit regularly will not solve your problem , instand learn to manage your funds , and trade with small lot order........
    I agree with you that we should be able to make money management in our trade with money management so that in this trade we will be able to do this trade very well and we have the ability to keep fighting in this trade

Senior Member niaz20123 is an unknown quantity at this point niaz20123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    withdrawing your profit regularly will not solve your problem , instand learn to manage your funds , and trade with small lot order........

Senior Member amero is an unknown quantity at this point amero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most important thing in the money market to foreign must be adhered to is a capital management firm and not abandon them and this often overlooked by many traders because of the emotions and influence him and greed, which is the end always is a great loss no matter how achieved a profit from trading will go easily I hope that Tstaa compensate for these loss soon ..

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    i strongly agree with you ,, i prefer to withdraw my profits every month and continue trading with the initial deposit to avoid loosing all what i have ,, also you have to be careful during trading in this market and it is important to use a good money management to protect your account from any huge risk .

Member kakuly is an unknown quantity at this point kakuly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dont do like this mistake

hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    really nice post friend,
    Everybody want to profit. but most of them not withdraw profit until he reach her principal. i think leverage 1: 1000 is best. but your trading strategy was depends on your luck. otherwise you may loser.

Junior Member honeybee is an unknown quantity at this point honeybee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every one should build a good money management system. it will help trader to protect their fund and help them to make steady profit. so whenever you are trading try do it according your money management.

Member asadkayani345 is on a distinguished road asadkayani345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you feel?
    its very very dangerous that you have done because ap yeh samjhein k yeh ap ne gambling ki he trading nai ki agar ap trading karein gay is k rules k mutabiq to ap ko loss nai ho ga and agar ap gambling kaein gay to then you surely will be looser

Banned satishfx is an unknown quantity at this point satishfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Vaise profit nikalna koi solution nahi hai. Agar aap ka money management theek hai, to aap profit ko bhi apna hard earned money samajh kar trade karenge aur multiply karenge. Agar capital nikal lenge to multiply karne me bahut jyada time lagega. asal mein hum "Easy come easy go" mein vishwas karne lagte hain aur profit ko apna samajhne mein der karte hain isliye ek bar nikal kar vapas bhi dal sakte hain..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 363 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)