+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 363 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Banned zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 Times in 3,697 Posts
    you do not agree with the mistake you can not do a mistake or a work from a member of the society that is why we say that we should have a good benefit we have to do our work we have done business in business and have failed to do so whether we are doing a good job or doing a business, we can do business with you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zahraali989 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-12-03), Naqvi2018 (2018-12-03), Pforex (2018-12-03), zahidali (2018-12-04)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    this is why we are able to make sure that we do not have to lose money if we are able to get the money done by investing on our own investment in the lot big risk there is a loss of interest in doing so that we can not afford to invest more closely with our business.
    all viewers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Naqvi2018 (2018-12-03), Pforex (2018-12-03), Unregistered (2), zahidali (2018-12-04), zahraali989 (2018-12-03)

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi ma mistake ko agree nhi karta ho ka koj bhe member mistake na kar or acha work kar soch smjh ka phir who us ma say acha profit kama sakhta hai us leay hum cheya ka jitna ho sakha hum trading ma mistake na kar ga tu humara leay best ho ga or hum acha work kar ka he sahi trading bhe kar sakhat

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-12-03), Naqvi2018 (2018-12-03), Pforex (2018-12-03), Unregistered (5), zahraali989 (2018-12-03)

Member Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,201 Times in 195 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to buy the name of the trader from the profits for the benefit of the profits but i am not able to do so because i have a lot of money in my account and i have lost all my money and i have been able to call me on the margin the benefit of the money will also be withdrawn it is possible to withdraw money from your money.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pforex For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-12-03), Naqvi2018 (2018-12-03), Unregistered (7), zahidali (2018-12-03), zahraali989 (2018-12-03)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's always better to benefit us, but on a weekly or daily basis. It's not good for our profits after every successful position. In my opinion, we don't need to take advantage of our whole, we have to reinvest a certain percentage to increase our capital. and because you invest a little money and you want to make a lot of money very hard. Your big mistake is your bad method of managing money, you don't follow instructions and you use large volumes with small investments, but it's a big lesson by losing and you don't have to repeat it.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (7)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes many traders want to make their capital strong and they do not withdraw the money from their capital , but when the traders blow their capital they loose their all income which they could withdraw , according to mu opinion the traders should make the real and live trading account and when they get the profit they should transfer their money in that account .

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

sarfraz786 (2018-11-29), Unregistered (7), zahidali (2018-12-03)

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I made such mistakes in my life for the first time because I used greed. I have never used risk management in my trading and when making profits and I use it again in trading. So I think we have to withdraw our profits when we trade on the forex market! and we never expect a single mistake and we also don't need to treat a single mistake so easily. Because smaller changes can be the reason for the biggest loss. So we need to correct all errors and must be overcome in that regard. With which we don't repeat it again and again!

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Error features of some learning things will be traded. And also generally there will be no money management in your transaction. Someone will become a beginner, he must find many points to help prevent Margin Calls. The initial baseline always fits in with someone's extraordinary money management. and we don't like making mistakes when trading on the forex market because we need to get good profits from forex trading at any time. so you have to be careful for your trade and you can easily avoid mistakes by not overtrading the forex market.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if a trader takes a high measure of leverage, he can remain at risk. Although the risk is that part of the business but a high risk of loss can occur. So we must always use a ton of low leverage than we can scale back the proportion of losses. So we must always not take reasonable mistakes. and It's always better to withdraw our profits but every week or every day. It is not good to withdraw our profits after every successful position. In my opinion, we don't need to withdraw all our profits, we have to reinvest a few percent to increase our capital.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes first of all your thread is good about not interesting but you choose too much high leverage for $ 15 you need 1: 1000 leverage because this leverage will save you and you can get big money and also not choose leverage dear high big problem here ok and also dear that's the passion for the godo principle and I mean capital. and it's better if we don't make such mistakes, that means we can become good traders, because we have been able to control ourselves from greed and emotion, because in general, these two things can cause harm. for trade that we do, rather than to avoid mistakes that will make a loss in our trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 363 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)