+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 363 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me trader akshar jayada profit kamana chahta hai aur ishi ke chakkar me usko loss ho jata hai, kahi sare traders ko apne emotions aur greed kaise nuksan kar skate hai woh Forex me aane ke baad me hi pata chalta hai magar tab tak woh bahu loss kar chuka hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Alexander Alexander is an unknown quantity at this point Alexander Alexander's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    the biggest mistake you did was not withdrawing your profit, even if it was your deposit money you should go to withdraw profit before enetering new trades as if you keep on multiplying your capital and never withdraw

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned benteng is an unknown quantity at this point benteng's Avatar
    Thanks
    In all cases, this role is not recommended for the faint of heart. And it takes dedication Forex short term trading. You can not walk away from your screen and vary the number of hours dedicated to practice. Habits as it reduces the possibility of profit.

Member standgunz is an unknown quantity at this point standgunz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All traders do not like to fail. However, we must realize that, will often come close to failure because it is not something that can be avoidable. To be sure, we can Prevent the way we organize the way trading in a trading plan so that we are always on the right track trade.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhan Nasirr View Post
    it is a very common mistake that many traders make ,, actually the reason we keep trading is that when we earn ,, we get greedy and want to earn even more so we keep trading and then market takes a turn and situation changes completely ,, so always try to go or the minimum ,, and keep on withdrawing your profits
    Asal main market main profits ko protect karna aik mushkil kaam hay, aap profit earn to kar hi laty ho lakin us ko losse kar daty ho, ye sab greed hi ki wjha sya hota hay. Agar aap apnee trading main say greed ko nikaal dain to aap behtar trader ban sakty ho.

Senior Member suyati is an unknown quantity at this point suyati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    although I suffered a loss I will try to make the losses I experienced I can cover it as soon as possible and I am sure traders are also the same with me, but we must be careful to remain disciplined in mm and the plans that we have made

Member foz65 is an unknown quantity at this point foz65's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g main app ki bat say agree karti hun. traders ko aisa he karna chahiay or sath sath apna profit withdraw karwa laina chahiay kiun kay forex trading aik risky business hai jahan trader ki mistake ya wong analysis ki wajah say sara capital bhi loss hoo sakta hai.

Senior Member gajahbelang is an unknown quantity at this point gajahbelang's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are two reasons to exit to maximize your profit, or minimize your loss. That means you have a set stop-loss order and a set take-profit order at which point you cash out your trade.What factors will I allow to change that decision. . It will tell you exactly when to trade for maximum profit.

Member fatema is an unknown quantity at this point fatema's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    friend, i think your luck help you. other wise its happen to close your account very soon. this type of trading isnt a good trading. because always luck isnt with you.

Member adeel is an unknown quantity at this point adeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    I already write on the forum it's better withdraw your profit from you continually use this area much risk you lose nothing like that you Withdraw your profit and you try again to take another profit if you lose you will lose less money becaufe you already removed the third time like this you lose all still far has good luck with the forex
    g bhi mujy ap ki bat bohat achi lage mujy is bary main ye lagta hy ap ko mistake kisi b kam main nai karni cheya wo is leya k shaid ap ka kam kafi zeyada kharab ho jye ap ko nuksaan ho jye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 363 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)