+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 363 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 336 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Banned embrio is on a distinguished road embrio's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by queen1234 View Post
    I think it is great opportuniti every educated parson. An educated parson can build his career easily. I am student now i continue my study by it. So it is great opportuniti for me
    any student can join in forex, but they have to prioritize their studies, and they also must be willing to study hard if they want to succeed in forex, so they must be good to set the time to learn forex and lecture them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mahmoudhemo is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoudhemo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that it is right what you did ,you shouldn`t withdraw 6 dollars .what will you do with 6 dollars ? you should double your capital many times then you start thinking in withdrawal . 15 dollars can`t make a lot of profit so you try to make it bigger then you will be able to make huge profit so i think that it is the right decision what you did

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member queen1234 is an unknown quantity at this point queen1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is great opportuniti every educated parson. An educated parson can build his career easily. I am student now i continue my study by it. So it is great opportuniti for me

Member kiosjingga is on a distinguished road kiosjingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    dont do like this mistake
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    I strongly agree with your opinion, that trading in Forex must be very careful. We can adjust how much should we put lot by counting the amount of capital we have, so we can better secure our capital from the loss and get hit by a margin call. And for myself would always do when it benefited WD without waiting advantages are numerous.

Member yousef3elwan is an unknown quantity at this point yousef3elwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had done over trade. And also the lack of money management in your trades. You must be a newbie. You must learn many things to avoid MC. The first thing is essentially a single management good money. Analysis when entry and exit from the market. Wait right direction and not trade all the time

Senior Member wethaq is an unknown quantity at this point wethaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there have many of the mistake that the forex trader can not do, but they are also need to experience like that first, because before they are got the experience like that they do not know it was really important for their trading

Senior Member msdf999004 is an unknown quantity at this point msdf999004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job.Most traders do not withdraw profits made from their investment which is a bad way you should make a marginal balance and you should withdraw money above it.Be careful................................

Senior Member shubho51 is on a distinguished road shubho51's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is only for our greed. We can't control our greed when we make some profit. And try more trade and want to profit. This can be end of our balance.

Banned gillani24 is an unknown quantity at this point gillani24's Avatar
    Thanks
    jb aik trader ko trading mein profit ho to osay aur profit hasil karne ki greed nahi karni chahiye. Buhat se log is greed mein aa k apni sari investment forex mein laga k khali hath ghar aa jate hein. Forex trading mein greed aur paisay ki lust se avoid karna chahiye. Aik acha aur kamyab trader kabhi bhi trading mein greed aur lust jaisa risk nahin leta.

Senior Member ronyr is an unknown quantity at this point ronyr's Avatar
    Thanks
    We cryed we laughed we did everything together, but now we cant even look at eachother without getting mad. Every little thing i say you take as im talking about you. Thinking of using a private lender?Here are 5 common mistakes to avoid when you are negotiating a private loan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 363 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 336 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)