+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 363 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member greener is an unknown quantity at this point greener's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well that is good that you have learn a vital lesson but i must say that different traders has different motive for trading forex while some prefer to just withdraw any profit they made other like to trade their profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zuma_wae is an unknown quantity at this point zuma_wae's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    dont do like this mistake
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    yes, as much as possible we should avoid all errors in forex because the error will ultimately make us suffer losses and even bankruptcy can get, therefore we must always have a trading plan

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member missionraftar is an unknown quantity at this point missionraftar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for giving such good suggestion ,and i also tell something that please obay all the rule of market and make much money but if you don't obey market then you cant make anything and only loose.

Senior Member ngizudin is an unknown quantity at this point ngizudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, we should always be careful in any of our trading because forex markets are full of uncertainty sometimes prices suddenly reversed so we must always be prepared to take profit is by installing

Member akhalid is an unknown quantity at this point akhalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course if you earned money in trading try to withdraw it if you invest your whole profit in your next trading level then your whole profit will be at risk ..and if you lose all your profit gone so be careful during trading try to do not be greedy...

Member mamoon is an unknown quantity at this point mamoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing youor personal experience with all of the members of the forum . I think you need not to trade with a high leverage because it can consiquently lift your capital as well.

Banned samianazir is on a distinguished road samianazir's Avatar
    Thanks
    I read your thread but my opinion is different to you. You are always open the trade with the low risk or the lot size is select as per investment. Don't act the greedy then you are save & your account is alive. You known that i open the trade is the last week at .01. Then i am out of the house then the market is against me still is down but my money is save & my account is alive.

Banned sajjadraza is on a distinguished road sajjadraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    A mistake in trading Forex is good , i have to earn all of your merchant account MC open when this attention was a big surprise with a size much without a deal is a mistake with the wrong.

Banned Sara Khan is on a distinguished road Sara Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jestar View Post
    each trader would not like it if he made ​​a mistake. but in my opinion, is a mistake we can make it an experience. with the experience, we will be able to correct the mistakes we made, and we will also find trading strategies better.
    I agree with you, we can not prevent others from making mistakes, because mistakes it is the humane thing, as a trader .... we must do is to minimize such errors so as not to cause a great loss to us, because with small losses , then we will have the opportunity to earn higher profits

Senior Member jestar is an unknown quantity at this point jestar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each trader would not like it if he made ​​a mistake. but in my opinion, is a mistake we can make it an experience. with the experience, we will be able to correct the mistakes we made, and we will also find trading strategies better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 363 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 336 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)