+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 363 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Member Jamal is an unknown quantity at this point Jamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that The mistake is you have done is over trade. And also there is no money management in your trades. You should be a newbie. You should have to learn anythings toa void MC. The first basic thing is to follow one good money management. Analyze when to enter and exit from market.Thanks for all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mujnil is an unknown quantity at this point mujnil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    dont do like this mistake

hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    Its usually recommend to withdraw you profit when you reach 20% profit. This will be the method to safe your profits. You could strive a challenge to safe your initial fund other then one has lose by a few chances. If i trade along together using bonus, then i withdraw immediately once closing my deals. You use huge risks in order to make $6 profit from $15 capital fund in 1 hour. You lose your funds by not using MM merely.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned idol is an unknown quantity at this point idol's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you could have little equity and wish there is to do gamble then you need to rely upon your luck. either you may win or you may loose the entire quantity. beside that will, you need to withdraw profit instantly, should you win a trade and go for an additional gamble. happy trading

Banned merah is an unknown quantity at this point merah's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe in which you merely mustn't withdraw money if you are dump this type less money as being a results of you need to create your impartiality extra and once you build it quite $100 then you're going to be able to set about to withdraw profit. thus trading along together using $20 frequently is usually dangerous and you also would prefer to kind only 1 trade at just once and check up to kind it extra do not notice greedy when making a few profit and constantly go once your strategy well

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mian1122 View Post
    i am agree with you that is very big mistakes of traders who have bonus amount for trading so they make withdraw and also open trade after making withdraw so in this way their equity go less then balance and their withdraw refunded..
    Always the lot size which we use should be in accordance to the capital money which we have so that we can be making some good trades and be abiding by the money management. Thus, there is need for the traders to not repeat the mistakes which they have made if they want to excel in the trading business.

Member mian1122 is an unknown quantity at this point mian1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am agree with you that is very big mistakes of traders who have bonus amount for trading so they make withdraw and also open trade after making withdraw so in this way their equity go less then balance and their withdraw refunded..

Banned ajman is an unknown quantity at this point ajman's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am laso wokring in demo account and yesterday i got some mistakes on my demo account muja abhi sumje nei ah rahi hain phr chula khair hain demo account pr working kr ka sumje ah jaya gyi.

Banned lume45 is on a distinguished road lume45's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is mistake that is occurred buy many traders so if you have enough profit then you must withdraw it in trading and then start again in this way you protect your profit so learn well and earn good money after trading

Member duaa khan is on a distinguished road duaa khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you loss your capital too with you emotions when you feel you earn good then why you again open trades it is called over trading . when you daily target is achive close your mt4 and enjy it dont trade again befor next day

Member manju is on a distinguished road manju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The more will be the leverage the more be the risk and the chance of the profit and it may be lot of the chance of the loss also but the more chances of the loss in this so no more benefit of taking the more leverage in this and we can use the little risk by taking the little leverage in this....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 363 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)