+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 363 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Senior Member zohaib186 is an unknown quantity at this point zohaib186's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wish you were trading with benefit income , and therefore the biggest errors you did was not withdrawing your profit , even when it was your deposit income you must visit withdraw profit before entering new trades as if you continue multiplying your money and never withdraw.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member manto is an unknown quantity at this point manto's Avatar
    Thanks
    truly several traders during this trading they constantly build mistake however i think which traders who build mistake they could not gain achievement and earn a lot of money using this trading. thus traders ought to prevent this mistake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ayan2 is an unknown quantity at this point ayan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like that k bussiness main risk to laina he prta hai.so u do ur work like that.if u have good luck u never loss anything.so continue ur trading like that.best of luck.

Banned mulyono is an unknown quantity at this point mulyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    in case you entirely relay in your bonus money you then can withdraw your profit. However i do not think like you. Due the the fact i wish to improve my capital and i'm not rely solely on bonus money. I've currently invest great deal of capital givenfor my account. As a result of i do know in case i will improve my capital then i will earn massive profit using this business.

Senior Member yours is an unknown quantity at this point yours's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage should always be used by the forex experts, if you are not an expert you should use low leverage that is not only safer for your account but also good for your earning, your account is also safe from being wiped out easily with a few pips movements.

Banned saad.butt40 is an unknown quantity at this point saad.butt40's Avatar
    Thanks
    I already write on the forum it's better withdraw your profit from you continually use this area much risk you lose nothing like that you Withdraw your profit and you try again to take another profit if you lose you will lose less money becaufe you already removed the third time like this you lose all still far has good luck with...!

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

In my judgment Capital management is liable for the loss by 99% till we have to make sure that we have enough skill about trade and we can avoid our loss by avoiding our greed namely that a simple way to avoid losses is to use a good money management, i think every new traders common mistake is greedy and they want to make huge money in a short...!

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

es in forex we can not like mistakes but we wanty to becaome rich and rich very quickly angd we work on forex without any hard wrok and i think forex is a good buiness and we are greedy for moneyt it is harmful...!

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

In my judgment Capital management is liable for the loss by 99% till we have to make sure that we have enough skill about trade and we can avoid our loss by avoiding our greed namely that a simple way to avoid losses is to use a good money management, i think every new traders common mistake is greedy and they want to make huge mone....!

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

yes in forex we can not like mistakes but we wanty to becaome rich and rich very quickly angd we work on forex without any hard wrok and i think forex is a good buiness and we are greedy for moneyt it is harmful....!

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

I believe it is the risky selection, We would argue that individuals really should distance them self a few of the income along with enable some inside our accounts to raise my personal investment capital. to ensure that we could buy and sell which has a increasing margin. sorry when.......!

Banned trunks fx is an unknown quantity at this point trunks fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    this isn't mistake though it's which you dont understand in regards to the forex and you really are simply following your luck issue and normal open place in several direction and also the win and loose simply depend in your luck.

Senior Member flashfx is an unknown quantity at this point flashfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my judgment Capital management is liable for the loss by 99% till we have to make sure that we have enough skill about trade and we can avoid our loss by avoiding our greed namely that a simple way to avoid losses is to use a good money management, i think every new traders common mistake is greedy and they want to make huge money in a short time.

Member adeelakhtar25 is an unknown quantity at this point adeelakhtar25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye achi baat ha ke jab hum forex se enough gain kar lein tu humein chahye ke hum apnay target tak trading karein ku ke jab bhi hum over trade karein gay tu humein loss bhi ho sakta ha.

Banned skwaqar786 is an unknown quantity at this point skwaqar786's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely right my bro greed is not good for faith

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

absolutely right my bro greed is not good for faith

+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 363 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)