+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is the best broker for indians?

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best broker for india is instaforex because the bonus allows you to trade risk free. You just need work to make money and you are not going to lose savings. Very few other brokers has such a community like this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alvabra2010 is on a distinguished road alvabra2010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instaforex is a very good broker for Indian's because they don't complain on the documents we provide for verification such as other brokers. Secondly, its easy to deposit in instaforex because of the various indian exchangers they provide.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Alex Fx is an unknown quantity at this point Alex Fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yulianto470 View Post
    yes sir it really was a nice insta. and to make believe there are several awards from several agencies are also breathing in and insta
    nobatkan as best broker in asia but he insta not regulated by the state beberpa ya .. hopefully in the future insta already regulated

you can have http://www.www.fxbase.com to know about indian best broker and also chat them wih live chat for more information. Good live chat support.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    Which broker is best for Indians?
    I firstly thought it is instaforex but i recently know a fact bout it that they don't allow profit of more than 10% of the position.
    What is your opinion?
    Really very bad way of account laundering

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sabuz View Post
    i know that insta is the best broker house for asian trader i use it more time trade to comfortable instant live support that i can't get other broker so i think use insta is batter for asian trader may be.........
    yes sir it really was a nice insta. and to make believe there are several awards from several agencies are also breathing in and insta
    nobatkan as best broker in asia but he insta not regulated by the state beberpa ya .. hopefully in the future insta already regulated

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i know that insta is the best broker house for asian trader i use it more time trade to comfortable instant live support that i can't get other broker so i think use insta is batter for asian trader may be.........

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me wherever I follow the broker is not important. the terpending is how we do business....but for now I have not had much experience in this business. guidance when hope of pleasing you. thank you

Junior Member Alex Fx is an unknown quantity at this point Alex Fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    NO Doubt according to me the best broker for indian will be www.fxbase.com.

As they way excellent care for customer hongkong based customer. Morever, they have more than 30 staff working in their call center in India.

no 4 year old broker
    may be u can visit fxbase.com
    i trade with them still now good support
    yes it regulated with seychelles.
    hongkong based broker excellent customer support ecn and stp no dd.

no of them the latest i am connected is with fxbase.com . fast excetuion no dealing desk, and competetive spread as they are connected with more than 10 no of banks
    they are too stp and ecn provider
    i hope u understand it if possible visit the website once now its fxbase.com

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello who told you that it is right it is only in rare cases but i have made several times more tahn 10%profit in a tarde and there also so many who made that but instaforex is not having a branch in india but anyway they are some better and goodsite

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    instafx is the best broker in Asia, even in Indian there are very good currently there are the number 1 broker in my country Nigeria so you can use them they are ok

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if anyone told me select the best broker without any doubt i select instaforex not only indian but also for all trader. i enjoyed the lot of facilities in instaforex which i do not see in any broker till now. we can enjoy the freedom of income, dynamic trading system, low spread etc. in a word instafx provide the maximum level of facilities which a trader need for trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)