+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 304 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Thread: What is indicator?

Member isfahanjaved2 is an unknown quantity at this point isfahanjaved2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator is a very important role in our trading. Indicators are help us in trading. We arefind out the market trend. We are use the inficstors. We are analysis the market condition. We are place the good entry point. We can say that the indicators have the key role.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqasma is on a distinguished road waqasma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading me b indicator sirf indication hi deta he market ki direction ki up ya down. or ab to itne zyada indicators paid and free market me available hain. ap apni knowledge or asani k mutabik different indicators ko use kr k ik acha trading system bna saktay hain.
    Patience is Money

Senior Member fishwork is on a distinguished road fishwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the Forex trading platform the indicators are the tools for doing the technical analysis of the market and if you can uses them properly then you can get the market price prediction properly and be win the trade easily.So choose the effective indicators and doing the market analysis properly then you will be earning money easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Indicators ka forex me bahut abda role rehta hai kyunki inki study ke baad aapko trade karne me kafi aasani rehti hai
    technical indicators ko aap charts ke hisab se study kar sakte ho aur forex me kafi sare indicators hai jinki madad se ap trading em bahut fadya utha sakte ho
    RSI MACD Bollinger band ye teeno indicator me hamesha study karta hon aur ye mujhe kafi faydemand bhi lagte hai
    simple si baat par agar indicater ko compare kya jaye jeh ek moving avg hoti hai jis se app trade kar paye ge forex ek best and worldwide bussiness indicater ka jeh fayeda hai jab app market mai short term tarding karte hai fer app es kam mai indicater se apna signal confirm kar sakte hai bai ..
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member mkhaliljamilfx is on a distinguished road mkhaliljamilfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator is a very important tool of the trader. We can say that the eye of the trader. You are use the indicators in the market. You are find out the market trend. You are place the order. You are earn the profit regular. You are use the indicators. You are place the sell or buy the order essyly. You are earn the profit regular.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai indicator par to kisi ko bhi 100% yakeen nahi karna hota hai bhai, main to samjhata hoon bhai indicator par agar yakeen karte hai to utna hi kare jitna layak hai, jayda yekeen karna nuksan deta hai bhai.
    hanji forex indicator par trader 100% trust nahi kar sakta hai,indicator se trader ko market me price direction ke baarein me pata chalta hai lekin esme trader ko apna bhi analysis market me karna hoga fir uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga..

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lover96 View Post
    Ma bhi aesa eh smajhta hon or ma indicaor pa 100% yakeen nhi krta hon uss k sath ma apna analysis zaroor krta hon ku k ma jant ahon jo indicator ha wo buht zeda fake signal bhi dety hian un sa bachna chyae,
    Bhai indicator par to kisi ko bhi 100% yakeen nahi karna hota hai bhai, main to samjhata hoon bhai indicator par agar yakeen karte hai to utna hi kare jitna layak hai, jayda yekeen karna nuksan deta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex trader indicator par yakeen kar sakta hai lekiin uske signal hamesha thik ho aisa nahi ho sakta hai,trader ko esme indicator ko ache se samajhkar chalna chahiye,trader esme ache se dhyaan dega to uske baad he wo market me acha kar sakenga..
    Ma bhi aesa eh smajhta hon or ma indicaor pa 100% yakeen nhi krta hon uss k sath ma apna analysis zaroor krta hon ku k ma jant ahon jo indicator ha wo buht zeda fake signal bhi dety hian un sa bachna chyae,

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear I definitely do believe that indicator is one useful tool to enable trader trade their forex with more easier and can be used at their convenience of time and place. It can being free or paid and can be used at our terminal trading.

Member mendak is an unknown quantity at this point mendak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the indicators are used to check the market trend all the traders are using the indicators when we trade on the MT4 software there a lot of options and indicators and we can set on our chart when they fixed on the chart they begin indicating the market trend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 304 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)